Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

9 members have voted

1. 1. Grade Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

I kind of fell in love with it. It's not perfect by any stretch, but the script was bold and moving, and Carell and Knightly were really good. I haven't seen a movie like this before, which I found appealing.

• Like 2

Wow!! Didn't get the chance to see this in theater but picked it up yesterday. What a surprise! I love Steve and Keira was just Awwwww.. The end tho when Dodge was looking into penny eyes calming her down when she said she was scared got goosebumps! This movie had everything.. Will be watching again tonight. Loved the score too.. Sounded good on the surround sound. A

Surprise film for me. I was in the room and my family was watching it. I had no intention of seeing it, but it had me hooked early on. Quite sad though, but very well done. A great and underrated film.Also, I did not really think of this being a comedy at all which is okay with me.

Edited by CloneWars

I don't know... The script and the general idea behind it were great, but I simply didn't like it. I hated Knightley in this movie. I think she was horribly miscast. There are greater actresses out there that could've played that part more convincingly. I liked Carrell a lot. The movie failed to make me even sad at the ending or anything like that. I simply didn't connect with the characters enough to care for them.

C

• Like 1