Taylor

Weekend estimates pg 30 Brave 66.7

Strong for Brave. It's going to out-open Cars 2, which should tell Disney how reliably strong original Pixar movies can play. Weak for Abraham Lincoln. Still better than ROA and TMB, though.

Guys, please, please, please watch Madagascar 3.I loathe the first film and can barely remember anything from the second, but the third is fantastic. It's ridiculously funny (that little furball with the big eyes was HYSTERICAL).

• Like 1

Avengers down -7%! :blink:Fabulous weekend for Madagascar is in store. Could even approach 20m. I'm impressed with the staying power of Snow White and MIB3. Prometheus didn't have a great hold but it's not free falling anymore. Overall a strong weekend.

SWATH weekend drops are getting better and better. And MIB3 is looking to end at about 170m or close to it. Prometheus crosses 100m! Can it get past Super 8?The animated movies rule as they should.Avengers. :wub: Thank you Brave.

• Like 1

Thats a very nice drop for Avengers. I voted for it hitting 600 on the 30th, but it looks like it should get there a few days earlier now. Also nice to see TA finally pass MIB3 in the dailies.

Edited by Orestes

Fantastic hold for TA. It should get over $7m for another 20% drop. Amazing.Based on Noctis recommendations, I will check out Mad3. With that said, I don't think it is a lock for $20m. If the IM is like last week's (with no Brave competition) then $21m is on the table. It's going to be close.