South Korea Box Office

On 2/22/2020 at 10:10 AM, danhtruong5 said:

22/02/2020

8AM update: 346 people

4PM update: 433 people

602 now

1 hour ago, imbruglia said:

people are really overreacting tho. lol

the media is doing most, report little everything as breaking news.

everyone is panicking.

20% of infected end up in ICU struggling to breathe as if they are drowning.  no such thing as an overreaction to that.

this thing is for real and may be mutating to be deadly like sars with reports out of iran.

At this rate SK theaters will closed within a week.  Italy locking down 10 town with 50k people total. All businesses including theaters shut down there.  Cases in Milan and Turan as well.  Hard to contain.  

I think spring BO in SK, Japan, Europe and elsewhere is likely to be gone

• Like 1

Just saw this

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/world/2020/02/23/south-korea-to-raise-disease-alert-level-to-highest-as-coronavirus-cases-climb

Highest alert implemented.  I assume they close theaters with that statement

South Korea's Yonhap News Agency said the alert level also enables the government to forcibly prevent public activities and order the temporary closure of schools.

I bought 1 month's supply of food.  Going to the store to buy another month.

I suggest you do the same

I heard about shelf clearing in Taiwan, Hong Kong and now SK.

In the 10 towns in Italy they closed all shops including supermarkets and they aren't allowed to drive out of the towns. Not sure what people that keep little food in the house are supposed to do.  Stock up now

Edited by POTUS 2020

5 hours ago, POTUS 2020 said:

Just saw this

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/world/2020/02/23/south-korea-to-raise-disease-alert-level-to-highest-as-coronavirus-cases-climb

Highest alert implemented.  I assume they close theaters with that statement

South Korea's Yonhap News Agency said the alert level also enables the government to forcibly prevent public activities and order the temporary closure of schools.

I bought 1 month's supply of food.  Going to the store to buy another month.

I suggest you do the same

I heard about shelf clearing in Taiwan, Hong Kong and now SK.

In the 10 towns in Italy they closed all shops including supermarkets and they aren't allowed to drive out of the towns. Not sure what people that keep little food in the house are supposed to do.  Stock up now

Stay safe POTUS! 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, john2000 said:

b&w ?

Parasite is being re-released in a black and white only version in many markets. Interesting concept. Looks like it will have to wait a while though....

And Onward being delayed is interesting. 
Shows that Disney is indeed paying close attention to the situation: 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, PKMLover said:

The corona virus is out of control now

1215/12 deaths

its not. u need also focus to people who cure is bigger than the dead. also the age range of casualty is an older people. lets panic if its killed a million people.......

• Knock It Off 2

8 minutes ago, martin said:

its not. u need also focus to people who cure is bigger than the dead. also the age range of casualty is an older people. lets panic if its killed a million people.......

We should start panicking way before a Million people die. I hope a cure is on the way soon but fact is this thing is spreading like crazy and many countries are being incompetent in protecting their citizens through either lack of testing or lack of policy in quarantining people or some places are even both. This isn’t just a bad case of the flu like some media outlets and uneducated people online are stating. 

Edited by Jamiem