Impact

Where did this obssession with Chaninng Tatum come from anyway?

Okay before this year I swear the only thing he was in was GI Joe. Yet now he is considered to be the next big thing. So what is going on?(BTW-I've noticed the ones who wanted to see Mike were the girls who were into chick flicks without plot :lol:)Anyway though, where exactly did this new obessession come from?

It's because after Taylor Kitsch's planned rise to stardom faceplanted people had to find a new guy to latch onto.Channing Tatum, not the box office hero forumgoers deserved, but the one they needed.

• Like 2

^Taylor's 2 films were good though, *sigh* wishes someone did not bring him into the argument again.Anyway I was not talking about on the forms-but just with women in general.

^Taylor's 2 films were good though, *sigh* wishes someone did not bring him into the argument again.Anyway I was not talking about on the forms-but just with women in general.

Seems like he's been quietly building up a fanbase with the romance crowd. 21 JS showed him in a whole new light and the appreciation grew from there I guess.

Okay before this year I swear the only thing he was in was GI Joe. Yet now he is considered to be the next big thing. So what is going on?(BTW-I've noticed the ones who wanted to see Mike were the girls who were into chick flicks without plot :lol:)Anyway though, where exactly did this new obessession come from?

there's nothing wrong with watching that kind of film from time to time, to quote cindy lauper sometimes "girls just wanna have fun" :P:D

ok i just check his imdb page and i've seen quite a few of his films, she's the man (i liked him in that it was funny), step up ( not the sequels) , dear john, GI.joe, The vow, 21 jump streeti'd call that a steady rise in the actor ladder roaster which casting directors/directors go through when picking their leadsplus he's cute sorta and funny, has a nice personality to go with the not to shabby body LOL

He's the Ben Affleck of the 2010's...just less talented. His fall will come, only he won't have a directing career to fall back on. ;)Seriously, the only explanation I have is that everyone is building him up so they can find great joy in his fall from grace later.

So where did he start out anyway?Though I will admit if they remade Ghost I came up with him in it, along with Anne Hathaway and Viola Davis :lol:

Step Up. It was the dance moves. He was also in Coach Carter the only thing I ever saw him in.

Someone liked Shes the Man? :P:lol: (Then again on another topic-I remember 10 Things I Hate about you was hated for years)

i also happen to like "10things i hate about you" heath ledger was a cutie in that! by the way whatever happen to the lead actress of she's the man? off to imdb..

I can`t believe baseless shit I`m readying here about Channing. He won`t fall because he isn`t stupid like Borelando to put all his eggs in one genre basket where he wasn`t a draw to begin with but lucky by association nor he is talentless hack like the afore mentioned original Taylor Kitch (except that Kitch at least got praises for his FNL work).Channing never tanked a huge movie cause he never headlined one on his name alone. That fact is enough to assure some longevity. Star in small to medium budget movies that know who they target and you`ll be fine.Also, he has shown range that includes acting in drama and comedy (the latter in particular earned him goodwill from both critics and movie-goers), dancing and producing (MM). So the guy is following Mark Wahlberg trajectory and dman fine one it is.Yeah, he looks like an ox but credit where it`s due - he rocked 21JS and MM. He`s here to stay.