Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Jesus Christ, look above, tinky winky. .

Hey iJackass, I just proved you said your high end prediction for this was 550M.Is Sony where you actually work? Because you're quite fond of spinning information. Edited by Jay Beezy
  • Like 6

Why has this thread grown so big!?I really want to know what's happened, but I can't fucking be bothered to read 40 pages!

You should. This is the best thread ever created here on boxoffice.com.
  • Like 1

Why has this thread grown so big!?I really want to know what's happened, but I can't fucking be bothered to read 40 pages!

I've been here the whole time and I dont even know what happened!
  • Like 4

I don't think most of us are saying that. We're just not buying that this is going to cross 300mil (at least I'm not). This will be a modest success like Pirates 4 and Shrek 4 were modest successes.

I think it will cross $300m. I just think it's stupid when studios attempt to lie while reporting box office data. This is a very solid start though. IM2 made $7.5m at midnight and ended up with a $128m 3-day total.
  • Like 2

Seriously, I think the best thing that's come out of this crazy trainwreck of a thread is this increased like limit. Thanks iJack and Kayu for being so crazy so we can make fun of you :P

You're welcome psycho.
  • Like 1

• Founder / Operator

I think it will cross $300m. I just think it's stupid when studios attempt to lie while reporting box office data. This is a very solid start though. IM2 made $7.5m at midnight and ended up with a $128m 3-day total.

During school, without 3D, and with a smaller fan base.(I know you know this, I'm just busting your balls.) :P