keysersoze123

ID4(Wednesday) Numbers ASM($23.4M)

If TASM drops another 30% today than 300M's dead and 250M would be uncertain. You're looking good for $100 from Jack.

That was never in doubt....it's my bet with AA I'm more concerned with.

You guarantee? Get ready for a delicious crow serving tomorrow......

You should be far too busy eating your own crow to be talking about anyone else's bud. Some for brushing aside the huge TASM 4th drop that just happened, and the huge massive helping you oh so casually forgot about for THG hitting $400m domestically when it "never ever ever" had a shot in hell of doing it according to you. ;)

On this weekend in 2007, Ratatouille increased 30% on Wed. This year, Brave increased only 10%.So clearly TASM couldn't have had a small increase like TF1. I' d say it is a pretty okay number.Thursday drop should undoubtedly be under 30% and maybe even below 25%.

Brave increased from already inflated Tuesday. Remember discounts had no major impact on daily grosses before 2010.Obviously, TASM was never going to follow TF1, but it could have at least stayed flat from Tuesday - midnights, that is assuming the WOM is there. ;)

RTX- Look at Ratatouille's increase on July 4th in 2007. Brave's doesn't compare. The holiday just wasn't strong this year.

That's what I said.... but I am not gonna argue about it..... I am gonna let the haters enjoy this false victory.

RTX- Look at Ratatouille's increase on July 4th in 2007. Brave's doesn't compare. The holiday just wasn't strong this year.

Some movies did have big increases. TA, MK, PLU all had massive increases.

You should be far too busy eating your own crow to be talking about anyone else's bud. Some for brushing aside the huge TASM 4th drop that just happened, and the huge massive helping you oh so casually forgot about for THG hitting $400m domestically when it "never ever ever" had a shot in hell of doing it according to you. ;)

At least I didn't insult anyone for saying that 400m was possible. Don't make me quote some of things said to me (not by you necessarily) for my sub-60M 2nd weekend prediction.

Let's not forget Madagascar 3 OS:

330M.Yeah I am going low on this one.

;)

I expected better number for Brave as well. This year ID4 numbers are just MEH.

Unless you took two days off work this wasn't really a "Holiday weekend". Our office is about 95% full, few people took both days.So essentially this was treated as being just another "workday" to people. Meaning they don't want to be out till 10-11pm with a wake up time of 5/6am just around the corner.I do see Avengers went back to the 10 slot after it leapt up to 7 Tuesday.