Shawn Robbins

NIKKI-ISMS | Nikki signs first look deal with HBO | Nikki and Penske make up, she will return to reporting on the entertainment industry

I am building out http://NikkiFinke.com  and will unveil it right after the new year. Can't wait to report the real truth about Hollywood.

So in fall 2014 we can expect "Deadline: The E! True Hollywood Story: About Hollywood. Seems like good programming after an episode of Kardashians. 

Edited by Twerkdrew
  • Like 3

@FilmCritHULK

HMMM. NIKKI FINKE SEEMS TO BE UNDER THE IMPRESSION SHE UNDERSTANDS HOLLYWOOD.

10/24/13, 6:17 PM

@jordanzakarin

I hope Nikki Finke's new site has lots of fun lists, like "15 Agents Who Should Die" and "34 Execs Who I'd Like To Feed A Bullet" #BuzzFinke

10/24/13, 5:25 PM

:rofl:  :rofl:

• Like 3

I have been locked out of the Deadline Hollywood website which I founded 7 1/2 years ago. Jay Penske gave the order. Not even the staff knew

So don't expect any more box office from me. I also just tried to post an exclusive involving Jeff Robinov and Sony Pictures but couldn't.

Edited by ddddeeee

This article regarding Nikki not being able to post on Deadline has been posted by Nikki on Deadline.

NIKKI FINKE LOCKED OUT OF DEADLINE

By NIKKI FINKE, Editor in Chief | Friday October 25, 2013 @ 12:41pm PDT

I have been locked out of the Deadline Hollywood site after founding it 7 1/2 years ago. So don’t expect any more box office. I also just tried to post an exclusive involving Jeff Robinov and Sony Pictures and GK Films’ Graham King and Dune Capital Management Steve Mnuchin but only the alert went through. What an extremely sad day.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 3

Nikki Finke is fine  for entertainment value, but her numbers and opinion are to be taken with about a ton of salt. She is not above slanting the numbers to back one of her opinions. And her opinions are,quite frequently, just plain wrong.

• Like 2

Let's hope it wont turn into another gossip site ...

Like Nikki never indulged in gossip and rumor at Deadline.......

I think Nikki can be fun but I prefer to go elsewhere for hard news about the film business. LA Times and Variety come to mind.

She is posting on the Deadline site about not being able to post on the Deadline site. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

I think they let her back in. Some of her tweets were not from the Deadline feed.