A Marvel Fanboy

Assassin's Creed | 12/21/2016 | Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard | Final Trailer on Page 71

Thank you for your email.

Please note that I will be traveling for business until March 25, 2016 with limited access to email. I apologize for any delay in communication and will respond promptly upon my return to the office.

For situations that require immediate assistance, please contact my assistant via phone (+34 911 98 0285 / 646-845-9162).

Regards,
Alan Rikkin

CEO, Abstergo Industries

Teaser with BvS?

Edited by antovolk

1 hour ago, shayhiri said:

Just saw Macbeth on the big screen.

MAN, this Assassins Creed movie's gonna be legendary - with this director, cast and everything...

That just sealed it: I, the Shay, hereby officially declare the AC movie my next Prince of Persia movie, and will guard it with my life!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shayhiri said:

That just sealed it: I, the Shay, hereby officially declare the AC movie my next Prince of Persia movie, and will guard it with my life!!

RIP this movie. It will be lucky to do In the Heart of the Sea numbers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shayhiri said:

Just saw Macbeth on the big screen.

MAN, this Assassins Creed movie's gonna be legendary - with this director, cast and everything...

I watched it last night, it was stunning. Don't know nothing about Assassin's Creed, but now I'm looking forward to this movie.

• Like 1