A Marvel Fanboy

Assassin's Creed | 12/21/2016 | Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard | Final Trailer on Page 71

Cause 90% of video game movies end up in developement limbo recently?

How many have studios, directors, start dates, some cast and release dates? Well maybe the last batch of games that included Lost Planet, Bioshock and Castlevania, but this Splinter Cell and Warcraft. Don't tell me you don't believe Warcraft isn't being made.

Only one actor has been cast apparently.

Seeing as filming doesn't need to start til September they have time. As we know the studio can be sitting on the actors and release them when they want.

How many have studios, directors, start dates, some cast and release dates? Well maybe the last batch of games that included Lost Planet, Bioshock and Castlevania, but this Splinter Cell and Warcraft. Don't tell me you don't believe Warcraft isn't being made.

Uncharted had it all, went nowhere, of course I know about Warcraft, but everyone should know by now that nothing's granted until filming actually STARTS. Applies to all movies but video game adaptation in particular currently

• Like 1

Uncharted had it all, went nowhere, of course I know about Warcraft, but everyone should know by now that nothing's granted until filming actually STARTS. Applies to all movies but video game adaptation in particular currently

Cast? Not confirmed but speculated. Did Uncharted ever have a release date/start date? You believe that this Splinter Cell, Angry Birds, Sly Cooper won't be released, whatever suits you I guess.

Seeing as filming doesn't need to start til September they have time. As we know the studio can be sitting on the actors and release them when they want.

Yes, but the producer might be delayed if they can't get any actors other than Hardy.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Cast? Not confirmed but speculated. Did Uncharted ever have a release date/start date? You believe that this Splinter Cell, Angry Birds, Sly Cooper won't be released, whatever suits you I guess.

Why getting angry lol? It's just a fact that multiple game adaptations had/have problems getting to the shooting stage at various stages of pre-production and clearly the studios ain't putting them on iron production line as comic books enjoy at the moment

Why getting angry lol? It's just a fact that multiple game adaptations had/have problems getting to the shooting stage at various stages of pre-production and clearly the studios ain't putting them on iron production line as comic books enjoy at the moment

Its a fact that now times have changed and studios are moving forward with them. Maybe not as hot as CBM, but we have a few of them moving forward not just smoke and mirrors.