A Marvel Fanboy

Assassin's Creed | 12/21/2016 | Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard | Final Trailer on Page 71

Anyone here a fan of these games? I've played AC 3 and I am not impressed with it at all. Very dull and boring game IMO.

Worst one so far, Connor has no charisma. 2, Brotherhood and Revolutions are the best. Ezio is an absoultely superb character and has a brilliant arc.
  • Like 1

I'll be a lot more excited for this if Kurzel's Macbeth turns out great. If not, and it's just another run-of-the-mill Shakespeare adaptation, then count me out. I'm sick of video game adaptations getting the short end when it comes to directors. 

I'll be a lot more excited for this if Kurzel's Macbeth turns out great. If not, and it's just another run-of-the-mill Shakespeare adaptation, then count me out. I'm sick of video game adaptations getting the short end when it comes to directors. 

Trank

Jones

Liman

Trank

Jones

Liman

You're right about Duncan Jones. But up until him, not at all. And neither Trank nor Liman are or have been attached to video game adaptations. Besides, the former hasn't completely proven himself yet, and Liman is hit or miss to the point when he hits (The Bourne Identity, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Edge of Tomorrow) he hits big, and when he misses (Jumper), he misses big. 

You're right about Duncan Jones. But up until him, not at all. And neither Trank nor Liman are or have been attached to video game adaptations. Besides, the former hasn't completely proven himself yet, and Liman is hit or miss to the point when he hits (The Bourne Identity, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Edge of Tomorrow) he hits big, and when he misses (Jumper), he misses big. 

3 over 1, not even your big names are perfect all the time, there are always misses. Why does being attached to video game adaptions in the past have anything to do with this (or at least what you said)?

3 over 1, not even your big names are perfect all the time, there are always misses. Why does being attached to video game adaptions in the past have anything to do with this (or at least what you said)?

I assumed your post was in response to my comment about "video game adaptations getting the short end when it comes to directors."