A Marvel Fanboy

Assassin's Creed | 12/21/2016 | Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard | Final Trailer on Page 71

18 minutes ago, Chewy said:

PoP is the best video game movie. I'm not sure if this is a compliment or extremely damning criticism of the other video game movies

:kitschjob:

On the other hand, I'm desperately waiting to cast Jake Gyllenhaal in the Uncharted 4 film. Me and Jake are gonna be like Nolan and Hardy after I cast him in the Aaron Rodgers biopic and then Uncharted!

nadine-ross-et-rafe-adler-nouveaux-perso 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Treetrunk Special said:

2ef79903483870b8ea839ecf42875469.png

7fa3a7460af0e3f7050f568e02bed7a0.png

How about 3 billion plays from just one music service in just 2 songs? that do anything for ya, slick?

Dude you can't really compare to two, because Youtube wasn't as big a deal when a lot of Kanyes earlier releases were big on the radio.

That's like comparing Taylor Swift - Shake It Off to Beyonce - Crazy In Love.

It was just a different era but both were just as big as Blank Space & Shake It Off during their time.

That's why I was saying a lot of people here are probably too young to remember. One Direction probably has billions of views too (I don't know and can't look it up) when they are just this generations N'Sync or Backstreet Boys (who wouldn't have near the same amount of views now).

youtube views, spotify plays, album sales, single sales, whatever metric you want to use - Taylor Swift is far more successful than Kanye West has been. sorry but its just the cold hard truth. I dont understand, what is so hard to get about a mainstream soft-edged pop singer being more popular than someone who is more niche than that? it doesnt say who's better, i'm not trying to invalidate kanye. I'm just saying that Taylor Swift had bigger hits than Kanye which is what you were originally arguing about.

end of debate. in fact there was no debate in the first place, financial statistics speak for themselves.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Treetrunk Special said:

youtube views, spotify plays, album sales, single sales, whatever metric you want to use - Taylor Swift is far more successful than Kanye West has been. sorry but its just the cold hard truth. I dont understand, what is so hard to get about a mainstream soft-edged pop singer being more popular than someone who is more niche than that? it doesnt say who's better, i'm not trying to invalidate kanye. I'm just saying that Taylor Swift had bigger hits than Kanye which is what you were originally arguing about.

end of debate. in fact there was no debate in the first place, financial statistics speak for themselves.

Okay man. Right now she definitely is.

All I was trying to say is that they both have had huge radio singles. As far as who had the most all time big hits? I don't agree that Taylor is more popular there (They are about equal if Kanye doesn't actually win due to past collabs with Rihanna, etc.)

One point, I do want to debunk is Kanye was just as soft edged at one point. Nowadays he's more niche but was not before.

It's just different eras man.

Edited by somebody85

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

i have half of this weird taylor swift/kanye west argument thing on ignore so idk what's going on it's all pretty vague. did someone want bad blood in the trailer instead or something?

Someone was trying to argue the whole Kanye made Taylor famous thing

5 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i have half of this weird taylor swift/kanye west argument thing on ignore so idk what's going on it's all pretty vague. did someone want bad blood in the trailer instead or something?

No someone just said that Taylor Swift has had way more radio hits then Kanye West. I'm involved in music and was just countering that argument.

I'm probably the one you have on ignore so you most likely won't even see this, which is really lame over the Ghostbusters thing which wasn't even a crusade. Jesus people are sensitive but whatever.

Edited by somebody85

Just now, somebody85 said:

No someone just said that Taylor Swift has had way more radio hits then Kanye West.

I'm probably the one you have on ignore so you most likely won't even see this, which is really lame over the Ghostbusters thing which wasn't even a crusade. Jesus people are sensitive.

you're not. hi.

Kanye didn't make Taylor Swift famous though. She had a lot of big hits before that incident too.

I never argued that. That was someone else. 

Someone said Kanye had no catchy songs. That's what I was countering.

But anyway its getting way OT now.