The Dark Knight Rises

230 members have voted

1. 1. Grade The Dark Knight Rises

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

lol its strange people loved TDK and loved Inception but now feel on ripping on this film..

Because TDK and Inception are awesome and this isn`t? Performences save Marion`s death scene and Bane mumbling (not Hardy`s fault...how could anyone cover those sexy lips and think it`s a good idea?) were good to great (HathaYAY!)  and I give my man Nolan points for ambition but execution was attrocious. So much stupidity. I thought I was watching a Roland Emmerich movie.

• Like 3

I agree Inception and TDK had a lot of plot twists and themes and such but they were all done.

TDKR was Nolan going tooo far with ambition... He had a great story and then added all of these plot twists just to mindf&*k us like before but it more pissed us off lol

I agree Inception and TDK had a lot of plot twists and themes and such but they were all done.

TDKR was Nolan going tooo far with ambition... He had a great story and then added all of these plot twists just to mindf&*k us like before but it more pissed us off lol

Yeah, the movie didn`t need mind-fucking. It had a great idea with Occupy Wallstreet as the inspiraiton and backdrop but got lost in too many mind-fuck-inducing sideplots.  I really hope that mind-fucking doesn`t become to Nolan what twist ending has become to MNS or bloat-for-the-sake-of-epicness has become to PJ. Not everything needs one or the other or the other,etc.

Edited by fishnets

Still the greatest 3rd installment of a superhero film ever made!

Compared to what?Spiderman 3 betterBatman and Robin betterX-men 3 betterAre you simply comparing it to Superman 3? I'll give you that one.
  • Like 1

Compared to what?Spiderman 3 betterBatman and Robin betterX-men 3 betterAre you simply comparing it to Superman 3? I'll give you that one.

Each and every one of those films are vastly inferior to THE DARK KNIGHT RISES.  Worse acting, worse plots, worse characters/characterizations, everything.