CJohn

Star Trek 2 OS thread

The last one did well DOM. Star Trek is as geeky as superhero movies.

the US is the land of birth of Star Trek,with the largest community of fans..the comparison with os markets is irrelevant.Superhero movies aren't geeky at all,they're mainstream from now on,and comicbook fans were disappointed by IM3 because it appealed to great audiences,not geeks. Edited by Iron Fullbuster

the US is the land of birth of Star Trek,with the largest community of fans..the comparison with os markets is irrelevant.Superhero movies aren't geeky at all,they're mainstream from now on,and comicbook fans were disappointed by IM3 because it appealed to great audiences,not geeks.

I never saw anything Star Trek related before 09 and liked the film. The trailers look good, this should gross more than Battleship and other crappy action films. Liking comic books and reading them is nerdy. So what is the difference between comic book movie and start trek movie. 

I never saw anything Star Trek related before 09 and liked the film. The trailers look good, this should gross more than Battleship and other crappy action films. Liking comic books and reading them is nerdy. So what is the difference between comic book movie and start trek movie.

don't misread me,I think this ST exciting,and sure it should gross more than Battleship.And you got my explanation,you lived in the old world but comicbook movies aren't geeky anymore,in France it's not geeky anymore,it's mainstream.

don't misread me,I think this ST exciting,and sure it should gross more than Battleship.And you got my explanation,you lived in the old world but comicbook movies aren't geeky anymore,in France it's not geeky anymore,it's mainstream.

I am saying the movies are geeks reading comics is geeky. Just like watch Star Trek on tv show or reading star trek books.

the US is the land of birth of Star Trek,with the largest community of fans..the comparison with os markets is irrelevant.Superhero movies aren't geeky at all,they're mainstream from now on,and comicbook fans were disappointed by IM3 because it appealed to great audiences,not geeks.

Some comic book fans were disappointed by Iron Man 3, but many of us loved it. I'm as geeky as they get and probably a bigger Iron Man fan than many of the whiners and I thoroughly enjoyed the film. 

Edited by Talkie
  • Like 2

I am saying the movies are geeks reading comics is geeky. Just like watch Star Trek on tv show or reading star trek books.

People thinking reading comic books is geeky. People think watching Star Trek is geeky. People think Star Trek films are also geeky. People think comic book films aren't geeky.

People are also quite stupid.