CJohn

Frozen OS thread

Hi guys :) I'm new! :D
As Italian I can say that Frozen is a BIG success in Italy as well. It's the most viewed movie of the holidays! And it is first in the italian chart (The Hobbit is second). 
The movie earned 10,329,000 euros in its first 10 days (more or less 14.230.271 dollars….Tangled has earned 14.670.362 in total), and probably it will do better than DM. Frozen has raised the cinema industry here, guys! The theaters are full thanks to Frozen…..just like the old days! :) There was not so much excitement for a Disney classic since….well, the '90s! :3

EDIT: At the moment the movie earned 11.194.761 euros (15.417.041 dollars) in 11 days! It surpassed The Hobbit (11.044.616 euros).

ps. Sorry for my english!

Frozen's fans are always welcomed :P;) Welcome ^^

Great to see its good gross in Italy.

Hi guys :) I'm new! :DAs Italian I can say that Frozen is a BIG success in Italy as well. It's the most viewed movie of the holidays! And it is first in the italian chart (The Hobbit is second). The movie earned 10,329,000 euros in its first 10 days (more or less 14.230.271 dollars….Tangled has earned 14.670.362 in total), and probably it will do better than DM. Frozen has raised the cinema industry here, guys! The theaters are full thanks to Frozen…..just like the old days! :) There was not so much excitement for a Disney classic since….well, the '90s! :3 EDIT: At the moment the movie earned 11.194.761 euros (15.417.041 dollars) in 11 days! It surpassed The Hobbit (11.044.616 euros). ps. Sorry for my english! :)

Welcome to the forums. And you picked a great movie to jump in with. :)

Thanks guys! :)
I'm a Disney fan from The Little Mermaid, the first movie I saw in theaters (a lot of years ago lol) :3 so, i'm really happy to see that Frozen is a success in my country as well. The movie deserves it! :) I have to say that Disney IT did an huge promotion for the movie. (Although  Martina Stoessel sings the italian pop version of Let it go -.-')…. :)
Happy new year guys! =)
  • Like 1

Any news from latin america?

I've just found that Frozen opened yesterday in Argentina with more than 100.000 tickets sold (Tangled 67.000 and Wreck it Ralph 44.000, on their first day). They are expecting more than 500.000 by the end of the weekend!!! 

In Mexico it did $13.71 Mill. in 10 days!! 

• Like 4

Any news from latin america?I've just found that Frozen opened yesterday in Argentina with more than 100.000 tickets sold (Tangled 67.000 and Wreck it Ralph 44.000, on their first day). They are expecting more than 500.000 by the end of the weekend!!! In Mexico it did $13.71 Mill. in 10 days!!

Outstanding.