Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

I just can't believe people out there would do this. This will possibly ruin not only the numbers but the movie itself. I can see boycotts from organizations because of this. This is just sad all around.Thoughts & Prayers out to the people involved. This should NEVER HAPPEN. People go to the movies to be entertained and get away from the world and should never have to worry about their safety.

After 9/11, there were many discussions that the next terrorist targets would be shopping malls and perhaps movie theaters. Too early to say what the motive was, but the impact might keep people away from theaters for a while.So horrible for all those people just out for a good time. And their poor families.

Refusing to talk about box office isn't going to make the situation any better.

I posted about it, everything but the midnight is going to suffer big time. I would sign for $150m at this point. But hard to care atm Edited by FTF

BKB needs to be banned for this it so unnacepptable to the people who lost their lives and their love ones. A life long banned no 1 month shit. BKB keeps getting banned but comes back. This unacceptable behavior. This is not a joking mattter. 10 people died BKB so shut the hell nobody fucking cares about you. Grow up for once.