Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Just wanted to say that the best 2D weekend of all-time is nothing to sneeze at. If it does get 170, where does that put it at in terms of admissions vs. Avengers? It has to be pretty close.

It requires 180-185M to match TA admissions.

Ummm...you need to put that last part in a spoiler tag before you get banned.

Ok, you know, what? I did. Now you are spreading the text that isn`t whitened and that`s just as bannable. if you want to warn a person who unwittingly spoiled something that seems known to everyone than you aren`t helping by reposting the same thing. I see what agenda here is but it won`t work. Edited by fishnets

Ok, you know, what? I did. Now you are spreading the text that isn`t whitened and that`s just as bannable. if you want to warn a person who unwittingly spoiled something that seems known to everyone than you aren`t helping by reporting the same thing. I see what agenda here is but it won`t work.

Already corrected my quote.

Ok, you know, what? I did. Now you are spreading the text that isn`t whitened and that`s just as bannable. if you want to warn a person who unwittingly spoiled something that seems known to everyone than you aren`t helping by reposting the same thing. I see what agenda here is but it won`t work.

I don't have an agenda so that attitude of yours needs to leave. I edited my post. Thanks for being an a-hole though.

Thank you ShawnThis is a thankless job most of the time. The majority of the public view us as brainless idiots that can't get a "real" job.Until you know how the job works, don't assign blame. I don't tell you how to do your job, please don't tell me how to do mine. The pay is shit(even for a manager), the hours are shittier, people don't respect you and they never will.End of rant.

Although I've seen a fraction of the movies others have here, I've always respected those who work in the theater. Some theaters are crowded and noisy - but there can be a "fun" aspect to them if designed well. Granted, it may not be fun for the person making popcorn, but it helps make the movie experience more enjoyable. Being an *ss to the person serving you is not a good way to start off a movie. Fortunately, I've not experienced anything negative from either side.

Well what would it have opened with?

$135-140m at the very least. Obviously there's no way to know for sure, but I feel as confident as I can be when I say it wouldn't have opened lower than DMC. Not with those trailers, that much goodwill from BB and that buzz that was already in the air in Dec 2007 - Jan 2008, before Heath's death. Edited by Jake Gittes

I don't feel like reading 200 pages, but I'm curious why BoxOfficeMojo only shows the midnight numbers for TDKR. You'd think they would be up to date by now.

There's technically no official #'s being released by WB until Monday.