Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

The hardest thing about sitting down and writing a long piece is just staying focused on the damn thing. I'd go to a coffee shop or something to limit distractions. But yeah it should be doable.

Haha, that's so true. I'll be going to the library. I don't like going to coffee shops because I spend too much time drinking and listening to music.

Can someone answer this random question for me? I have a research paper due in 80 hours.I've got almost all the sources. I'm gonna find a few more, which won't take too much time since it's about how money is used/spent/wasted in the presidential election.But the essay is around 15 pages double-spaced. If I have all the sources, finished the introduction, and made an outline about how I'll write the body...would it take less than 48 hours to complete?

I've knocked out 15 page research papers in 24 hours or less before, but no breaks. You have the luxury of giving yourself rest breaks - definitely take advantage of that!

I've never been able to do long periods of work. If I've an assignment due in a weeks time I'd spread it fairly evenly over a week. If I ever tried to squash the work into the last minute I'd panic about getting writer's block.

• Like 1

• Founder / Operator

For anyone that still cares, a lot of industry sources are being asked not to cite the tragic shooting when analyzing the lower-than-expected box office take for the weekend (though I doubt everyone will oblige that -- we, however, will). No one will ever know how much of an effect it had exactly, but its pretty clear that there was some at least. Just food for thought before making too many assumptions about the film's performance. This is unprecedented territory for everyone.Again, for anyone who still cares. If this weekend taught us anything, its how utterly insignificant box office grosses are compared to human life.

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 7