Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

It cant do 200 mill with 30 mill mid?

No, with 30 mil, and a strong 60 million day, get it within fudging distance assuming a flat day, and a moderate drop on Sunday. I'm thinking Friday looks more like 85-87M right now, which lands it at 191.

Thanks for the thread title update -- but it should be corrected. THR is saying 28-30+.

Do you have a link for that? I'm looking but cant find one.

I will watch Batman TDKR next week, and I will enjoy the moment I'm sure of it.I'm with you America and American people.

Yeah, now that I've had some time to let it sink in I feel an obligation to see it this weekend. It's what Batman would want.
  • Like 1

OMG that's terrible, TDKR is apparently a wonderful movie, we should celebrate this movie, this great moment,I'm so sad about this, and the children, poor families :(Some people here should be shameful to make fun of Mitt Romney, Fox News or other things, this tragedy isn't political, it's not about GOP or Democratic Party, about guns, about politics, it's about a crazy bastard.I will watch Batman TDKR next week, and I will enjoy the moment I'm sure of it.I'm with you America and American people.30M+ is a good number or not? Say me please!!!

• Like 1