Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Peculiar that the shooter's last name is Holmes.... just sayin'... quite the coincidence.

A lot of strange stuff with this franchise.1. Batman Begins is released, but gets completely overshadowed by the brand new Tom Cruise-Katie Holmes romance.2. A stuntman dies during the filming The Dark Knight.3. Heath Ledger dies 6 months before The Dark Knight's theatrical release.4. Morgan Freeman is nearly killed in a car accident just days after The Dark Knight's release.5. The Dark Knight Rises is released at midnight, but gets completely overshadowed when a gunman named Holmes slaughters a bunch of people at a midnight screening of the film.Unreal. Maybe the most cursed franchise we've seen in a long time.
  • Like 5

:lol:Seriously I was pissed though, he was texting me earlier saying how pumped he was, and I told him to take a nap because he fell asleep the last time I went to the movies with him but instead he decided to go smoke up with some people before meeting up with me. He stayed awake the whole 90 minutes we waited for the film to start and then literally as soon as it began I looked over and he was passed out! I tried waking him up but he wasn't having it, but finally did for the last 40 minutes or so.

Real life can be so funny. That would have been something to see. Thanks for sharing that.

The door should only open from the inside, it shouldn't be opened from the outside.I heard an interview with a person in the theater and they had different stories where the attacker came from. Did he come from the side door outside the theater or from the inside.

I guess $200m OW is gone now?

Yes, it's gone. Not because of the midnight number, but because it wasn't realistic to begin with.