Punishment

7/20-22 Weekend Actuals TDKR 160,887,295

omg, they posted the actuals over in the TDKR thread.(Now watch how fast this room clears out. :D )BTW, I'm just kidding... nobody leave.

Fuck you. (Now watch how fast this room clears out. )BTW I'm just kidding...don't fuck yourself. Edited by The Creator
  • Like 1

In all seriousness, track down a mod named Baumer. He has a correspondence he made with a studio rep who basically admitted that this was a common practice in the industry although it is frowned upon.Edit: maybe I shouldn't say "common" but rather a "known" practice.

And it's not just this industry, it happens almost every quarter in Financial firms. Teams of accountants, and lawyers come up with "creative" ways to boost revenue, and profits. And,I imagine in a lot of industries in the world. But with movies it's fine as long as the other studios, or the IRS don't push for an audit, as most of the time, they're stealing revenue from later in the run, so it balances out in the end. And, basically, if you don't get caught, you're fine, as with everything in life. :P Edited by riczhang

Better yet, she could give hourly updates. :lol:

BREAKING: I've just been told my my exclusive sources that Christopher Nolan's disappointing finale THE DARK KNIGHT RISES grossed 3m on its fourth Tuesday. NOT A RECORD. More exclusive material to come.
  • Like 1

Fuck you.(Now watch how fast this room clears out. )BTW I'm just kidding...don't fuck yourself.

Actually, if you had been sincere, I'm sure the observers would have gone up. People around here flock to a flame war like this was the school playground.