druv10

The Big Bang Theory

Honestly, the only sitcom I watch is Modern Family. And even that is so-so for me lately.I guess there's something wrong with me. I can laugh for a season or two of a sitcom, but then I will not find it funny anymore, even though, objectively, the quality hasn't changed.I've been hearing good things about Happy Endings. Maybe I should give that a shot.

I don't get this show and its popularity. But I guess that goes for Two and a Half Men as well. These CBS laugh-track sitcoms leave me cold.

Both Two and a half Men and Big Bang Theory are filmed with a live studio audience, so they only need laugh tracks for exterior scenes (scenes in a car for example).

• Founder / Operator

Best sitcom on TV right now. It has a particular audience, though, so its not surprising that some may not enjoy it. But that audience has never had a show aimed at them like this one does...which is one reason its incredibly popular. That, and its just really well-written.

Best sitcom on TV right now. It has a particular audience, though, so its not surprising that some may not enjoy it. But that audience has never had a show aimed at them like this one does...which is one reason its incredibly popular. That, and its just really well-written.

Agree..

It was great until they started adding all those girlfriends which ruined it IMO. Still infinitely superior to the seriously lame 'How I Met Your Mother'.

Yeah, show has changed quite a bit from the early seasons. Raj is the only one currently to not have a part-time or a full-time girlfriend. Its still very funny and ratings are very high for it so this show will continue for a while.