AniNate

Trolls | Nov 4 2016 | Trailer Page 7. Justin Timberlake, Anna Kendrick. RT watch - 86%

3 minutes ago, Gokira2012 said:

Trolls: Industry Box Office Industry Tracking

$34,000,000 OW

$130,000,000 DOM

$286,000,000 WW

Can you stop please with your "industry box office tracking?"  It's completely fake and obviously isn't an industry prediction.  Maybe just retitle it your personal predictione?

4 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

Definitely can see $50m+ for this. Will coexist just fine with Doctor Strange making $80m+.

Will probably do $500m+ Worldwide - who knew this may be the film that saves DreamWorks?

I don't know why you're saying "probably" $500m worldwide. Home and Penguins of Madagascar failed to make over $300m outside the USA+Canada, so I don't see how Trolls will do much better.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cannastop said:

I don't know why you're saying "probably" $500m worldwide. Home and Penguins of Madagascar failed to make over $300m outside the USA+Canada, so I don't see how Trolls will do much better.

Idk, the toys were pretty big in Europe, and Home isn't a great comp because Animated Sci-fi sometimes falters overseas, and PoM still had a 77% OS share. Give Trolls $170m domestic and it's doable.

2 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

Idk, the toys were pretty big in Europe, and Home isn't a great comp because Animated Sci-fi sometimes falters overseas, and PoM still had a 77% OS share. Give Trolls $170m domestic and it's doable.

Yeah, but why would you give Trolls $170m domestic?

56 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

Definitely can see $50m+ for this. Will coexist just fine with Doctor Strange making $80m+.

Will probably do $500m+ Worldwide - who knew this may be the film that saves DreamWorks?

Well, now Dreamworks is at Universal now....so it will be interesting how much help, Universal will give Dreamworks.

The next 2 Dreamworks-films, Boss Baby & Captain Underpants will be the last 2 Dreamworks-films under the distribution of Fox.