Neo

The Warner Bros. Thread | Will NOT merge with Paramount...capitalism is still terrible

19 hours ago, SupermanLego said:

Man if WB can get the rights "Officially" they can have another continued billion dollar franchise until they f it up again like the wizarding world lol.

Think is Tolkien fans tend to be much less tolerant of spinoffs then most fandoms.

I find it interesting that nothing from the Discovery side was incorporated into the new logo.

I would guess that Elvis will be the first film that debuts with A Warner Bros. Discovery company byline.

Edited by Jonwo

17 minutes ago, Eric Says Trans Rights said:

If they have mainline stuff like ...well, I'd name a 'mainline' DCEU movie is, but I have no idea what they are. Aquaman? - and AU stuff like Joker and The Batman, I'd be fine with it.

Just don't cancel the Black Canary movie.

22 minutes ago, Eric Says Trans Rights said:

It's pretty clear the cult did not read till the end of the article. Hamada and Emmerich are staying. Its likely that DC will become its own studio instead of being part of WB and be focused on their pipeline based on the article.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, grim22 said:

It's pretty clear the cult did not read till the end of the article. Hamada and Emmerich are staying. Its likely that DC will become its own studio instead of being part of WB and be focused on their pipeline based on the article.

Dude what is your obsession with bringing up snyder fanboys even when nobody is discussing them? Swear your ruin every batman/dc thread with this stuff

• Like 1

Superman has been underutilized? You don't say...

Michael Bay. Jacob Elordi. Some huge Chinese star as Lois. Premiere release date summer 2024 release date.

Lets go.

Edited by excel1

THe question how much autonomy will the new DC have.

Will it's head be responsible only to the Warners CEO the way that Feige is only responsible to the Disney CEO,

Or Will the Warners film studios heads still  be involved the way they are now?

And  Kevin Feige's don't grow on trees. They will be lucky to find someone who can operate at Feige's level.

Giving DC more power and autonomy..maybe it's own studio that will not just be a brand of the Warners film studio is a good idea on paper, but unless they are lucky enough to get another Feige, it might not work so well.

20 hours ago, grim22 said:

So essentially like how New Line Cinema operates?