Neo

The Warner Bros. Thread | Will NOT merge with Paramount...capitalism is still terrible

21 hours ago, El Gato said:

WB should make a multiversus animated film ;) The game is really good and I can’t wait to see who else is added to the roster 

Velma's special movie is WHAT?!

It's legit 😭

21 hours ago, El Gato said:

WB should make a multiversus animated film ;) The game is really good and I can’t wait to see who else is added to the roster 

lbr that's most of WAG's filmography - "We own it all, so we're putting it all in one movie (5 times)."

• Like 1

Just let me know what happens with the WW for the foreseeable future.

A limited HBO Max series that focuses on the final years of the Dumbledore/Grindelwald years is my dream but Rowling seems to be reluctant to work with WB.

2 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

I don't buy those rumors. At the worst, it'll just be dumped on MAX as originally intended. A studio is not burying any film, especially a superhero movie that cost this much money lol. Even Death on Nile was released with Armie Hammer

didn’t these people cancel CNN+ after just 3 weeks? This movie is dead.

If The New Mutants and Death On The Nile made it to release, no way is Batgirl gone. Especially when the source of the info is NY Post. Even Grace claims it's not true.

HBO Max tho 😳 Grace can be unreliable but I don't think she would report something that could be disproven as early as Thursday.

4 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

So is stuff like the Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars reboots canceled? Is Hacks canceled? Are all those DC shows moving to HBO or are they canceled too?

If they get rid of TCM and Criterion after all this to “save money”, I’m going to scream. Insane how HBO Max went from the best streaming service to utter garbage 

HBO Max to Discovery Plus? What a dumb move, it's a bad name for your service. At least people know what HBO is, fold discovery into HBO.

Also yeah I don't buy any scoop from the New York Post. It's not like studios are scared of releasing stinkers and even then, having to deal with all the contract breaches by shelving it would not make cancelling it worth it.