Neo

The Warner Bros. Thread | Will NOT merge with Paramount...capitalism is still terrible

24 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

100% the "we're totally open about him playing another character" is just them being polite about the guy they're giving the boot.

2 months ago he had witcher and superman and now the only franchise he's got left is Enola Holmes. Bro's gonna fight for his life for that James Bond gig that he won't get.

On 12/12/2022 at 5:17 AM, Korra Legion said:

Gunn killed MoS2 because he’s a Witcher fan, true 12d

9 minutes ago, Eric The Last Airbender said:

Would perhaps Mr. Gunn be invested in my "Why Timothee should play Superman" pitch? 🤔

Tom Holland has the better physique for a young supe though. 

Then again it seems Elio has recently gotten some tips from Armie on how to…get lotsa proteins. So he may bulk up quick. 

4 minutes ago, XXR Tulkun Rider said:

Timothee can play Jason Todd....

Reveal hidden contents

Oh I’d love to see that on screen. I wonder if any director would be daring enough to show that in the future. 

Warners has also been developing a Black superman film written by Ta-Nehisi Coates and produced by J.J. Abrams, and Gunn’s new movie is said to not have an impact on that project, with Coates still working on the script.

So we are gonna potentially have 2 Superman and 2 Batman at the same time but in 3 separate movie universes???

I mostly wonder what's going to happen to all of the finished DC movies next year (all of which were supposed to come out this year at one point aside from Blue Beetle) with the way they are just cleaning house of everyone from the Snyder era these days. Do they just not follow up on sequels to any of them even if they're successful or are they are more or less going to end up being dump jobs now (especially with the money problems WB seems to be having these days)?

Just now, filmlover said:

I mostly wonder what's going to happen to all of the finished DC movies next year (all of which were supposed to come out this year at one point aside from Blue Beetle) with the way they are just cleaning house of everyone from the Snyder era these days. Do they just not follow up on sequels to any of them even if they're successful or are they are more or less going to end up being dump jobs now (especially with the money problems WB seems to be having these days)?

I’m really intrigued to see what Gunn does, he’s good friends with Levi and Mamoa, he loves Cena and Robbie and his cast from tss and peacemaker, there’s supposed to be a new season of peacemaker and a Waller spin off so it will interesting to see what they announce in January.

I think Blue Beetle can be carried over, apparently it has no cameos or anything. 

The worst Superman is finally goneeee, joy and happiness.

I can't believe it took more than 10 years for someone to have the guts.

DJ "the rock" fucking tried.

All those comments of certain users here have aged so badly in such a short time, unbelievable that there were people defending that dogsh!t decision, and the nerve to say that Cavill's cameo was going to help with the box office (a panned Superman that the general public couldn't care less).

Edited by Lighthouse

I'm just sayin'...but young Superman sounds like Superboy...and Superboy was a Teen Titan...

Blue Beetle opening up that universe...young "Superman" also getting a solo...and then we get a nice team up movie...

Please, Mr. Gunn, make that happen.  No baggage, no needing to beat other movies.  Just something to build towards that can be REALLY big...

2 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

I'm just sayin'...but young Superman sounds like Superboy...and Superboy was a Teen Titan...

Blue Beetle opening up that universe...young "Superman" also getting a solo...and then we get a nice team up movie...

Please, Mr. Gunn, make that happen.  No baggage, no needing to beat other movies.  Just something to build towards that can be REALLY big...

The THR article said its about young clark kent in metropolis

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

Those comments of certain users here have aged so badly in such a short time, unbelievable that there were people defending that dogsh!t decision, and the nerve to say that Cavill's cameo was going to help with the box office (a panned Superman that the general public couldn't care less).

It's called making divisive decisions.

Something people might face when this one make more or less the same numbers or under as MoS

1 hour ago, XXR Tulkun Rider said:

Is this really a thing people are interested in seeing? You're literally the only person I've ever seen talk about him in that role.

You apparently aren't looking...anywhere?

https://www.google.com/search?q=jacob+elordi+superman&client=safari&sxsrf=ALiCzsZpBXawwVG2BbtNxYIViYhPvEmFlg%3A1671075493243&source=hp&ei=pZaaY8zzC_Sp5NoPuc628A0&iflsig=AJiK0e8AAAAAY5qktd7Mw6uq3HNp62vbId18AydUQ7yb&ved=0ahUKEwiM2qip2fr7AhX0FFkFHTmnDd4Q4dUDCBE&uact=5&oq=jacob+elordi+superman&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBQgAEIAEMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeMgUIABCGAzoECCMQJzoLCC4QgAQQsQMQ1AI6CAguELEDEIMBOhEILhCABBCxAxCDARDHARDRAzoOCC4QgAQQsQMQxwEQ0QM6CwguEIAEELEDEIMBOgsIABCABBCxAxCDAToLCC4QsQMQxwEQ0QM6EQguELEDEIMBEMcBENEDENQCOgUILhCABDoICC4QgAQQsQM6CwguEIAEEMcBEK8BOggILhCxAxCABDoICAAQgAQQsQM6CwguEK8BEMcBEIAEUABY6BJgmhRoAHAAeACAAbMBiAG4D5IBBDE0LjeYAQCgAQE&sclient=gws-wiz

1 hour ago, Korra Legion said:

Dude, get real.

Hide contents

It’s gonna be Josh Hartnett 

LOL

Josh Hartnett would actually make a rock-solid Jonathan Kent these days. Opposite Reese Witherspoon or Sarah Michelle Gellar as Martha. #EarlyAughts 

56 minutes ago, belblazer said:

They should keep some things like this for next year or at least after The Flash. They are slowly killing any hype for all movies omg...

Remarkable how much they have deflated the initial wave of enthusiasm surrounding their hire.