Neo

The Warner Bros. Thread | Will NOT merge with Paramount...capitalism is still terrible

10 minutes ago, Cappoedameron said:

2 of these movies are DOA already.

I suspect Flash and Aqua2 will be big hits, but the other two will be modest sucesses at the best.

You know, the problem we have with some people at this site is they becomes fans of some individual for questionable  reasons, and then they will defend him to the death even when it's obvious he has screwed up.

And when it comes to CNN, Zaslev has messed up badly.He has permantly damaged one of Time Warner's flagship products.

Edited by dudalb

40 minutes ago, Johnny Tran said:

Max actually looks pretty good to me.  It's by far the best streamer around as far as content goes. 

Question is the 20 Dollars a month fee...more then the other streamers.

This legitimately might be the worst RT score for a HBO show ever.

IMG-1564.jpg

I knew Sam Levinson was a fraud after I saw his Netflix movie (name escapes me). By god’s grace more people are finally seeing the truth.

Edited by AJG
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AJG said:

This legitimately might be the worst RT score for a HBO show ever.

IMG-1564.jpg

I knew Sam Levinson was a fraud after I saw his Netflix movie (name escapes me). By god’s grace more people are finally seeing the truth.

He only got this vehicle because of the success of Euphoria right? 

I know we laugh about the Warners is for Men and Discovery is for Women thing they presented a while ago, but today when exploring the Max app my wife who never watches most of the HBO stuff spotted something called "How to create a sex scandal" on their Investigation Discovery hub and binged the entire 3 episode true crime show.

Maybe there was something to that market research.

• Disbelief 1