Neo

Blade Runner 2049 | October 6, 2017 | Villeneuve directs | Full Trailer on Page 40

That's 2 hours and 44 minutes of pure amazement awaiting.

Denis was probably one of the frontrunners for filmmaker of the century before this film. If 2049 can actually match the original film (especially the Final Cut).......... he IS the filmmaker of the century, period.

.........well, besides Nolan, that is.

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mulder said:

I mean but where it counted with films like LEGO Batman, Kong: Skull Island, Wonder Woman, Dunkirk, Annabelle: Creation, and IT they've had a fantastic year. The only 2 real big flops besides for the somewhat throw-away comedies were Ninjago and King Arthur ((Which everyone already knew would be a disaster))

Ninjago a big flop?:huh:

1 hour ago, iJackSparrow said:

@EmpireCity is among us. Impressions, mate? Excited to read your thoughts on it. 

It's fantastic.  I also know someone who saw an early cut way back in May I think and they said it was great back then.  Was glad to see that it turned out even better than I could have hoped.  

Edited by EmpireCity
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Super stoked to hear these reactions. Didn't know they were coming today. Sounds like Villeneuve did it again

Masterpiece though? I would love that but we'll see (Arrival was my favorite film last year so I don't doubt it). I'm sure visually it is, regardless.

Edited by somebody85

6 hours ago, MinaTakla said:

SOO happy for Villeneuve.

I ADORED Arrival and Prisoners. Villeneuve is in my top 3 directors and with every new film he continues to amaze me.

Can't wait for this.

He's an amazing director with a full control of mood.

Especially boredom.

He just nails it, like a natural born talent.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, EmpireCity said:

It's fantastic.  I also know someone who saw an early cut way back in May I think and they said it was great back then.  Was glad to see that it turned out even better than I could have hoped.  

This film WILL break out. North to $300m dom here we come. Just like Fury Road's run my ass.