Neo

Blade Runner 2049 | October 6, 2017 | Villeneuve directs | Full Trailer on Page 40

It's a silly thing, but I have to admit I was kinda triggered when the trailer showed "Arrival" and "Prisoners" as Villeneuve's work. It should have been the former and "Sicario"! 

Anyway, look foward to this film. I was just watching Ghost in the Shell and although it wasn't that good, it make me want more films with that kind of theme.... I'll be playing some System Shock 2 until then. 

You gotta love those science fiction movie fans and filmmakers anticipating devices to be those big Ultra HD holographic 3D visual technology in their movies but refuse new technologies to make and project movies like it kills "Real Art" which is flickering 24 fps movies printed on grainy film that loses original quality after each subsequent projection on a big flat 2D screen by mechanical machines that can break at any time running on ginormous amount of energy to generate luminosity...

:redcapes:

Edited by dashrendar44

1 hour ago, dashrendar44 said:

You gotta love those science fiction movie fans and filmmakers anticipating devices to be those big Ultra HD holographic 3D visual technology in their movies but refuse new technologies to make and project movies like it kills "Real Art" which is flickering 24 fps movies printed on grainy film that loses original quality after each subsequent projection on a big flat 2D screen by mechanical machines that can break at any time running on ginormous amount of energy to generate luminosity...

:redcapes:

Thought this was The Futurist for a second.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, antovolk said:

I think Justice League and Ready Player One won't be showing in IMAX 3D either, because the new trailers say "See it in RealD 3D and IMAX" like Blade Runner.

• Like 1