Tower

Weekend estimates (11-02/04-12)(starting pg 15)

Does anyone else get a feeling that Skyfall may reach 80-90M next weekend?

Well Skyfall is behaving like Avatar in England and is also a monster in France.I wonder how America is going to accept this movie.

This. Denzel is consistent, Smith is kinda more all over the place.

lol, like I said before, Smith droves movies like Pursuit of Happiness, I Am Legend, and Hancock to success. Even a movie like Seven Pounds which had trailers that gave no idea to what the movie was about made about 70m domestic. LOL at the people undermining Smiths draw power.

lol, like I said before, Smith droves movies like Pursuit of Happiness, I Am Legend, and Hancock to success. Even a movie like Seven Pounds which had trailers that gave no idea to what the movie was about made about 70m domestic. LOL at the people undermining Smiths draw power.

Im not undermining his power.

Posted Image

Edited by Dragon
  • Like 1

Stop undermining Will Smith. Movies like I Am Legend and Hancock probably wouldn't have made as much if it werent for him

Wrong. I am Legend and Hancock would have been better movies without Will Smith. I Am Legend was made 2 previous times by Hollywood. You have better argument in Hancock but that movie was crap to begin with. It wasn't going to get made since it was garbage.

I am here to say--and I want to put this in as few words as possible--that the original TONIGHT HE COMES script might be judged as great...if it were the product of Play With Crayolas day at a local Down Syndrome holding pen.

http://collider.com/entertainment/news/article.asp/aid/8402/tcid/1

Wrong. I am Legend and Hancock would have been better movies without Will Smith. I Am Legend was made 2 previous times by

Hollywood. You have better argument in Hancock but that movie was crap to begin with. It wasn't going to get made since it was garbage.

http://collider.com/entertainment/news/article.asp/aid/8402/tcid/1

Your post makes no sense. We are talking about box office here

How is anybody undermining Smith? No one is saying his drawing power isn't impressive. That said, many of Smith's biggest hits have the benefit of being very high concept (aliens, zombies, superheroes). Washington has been a reliable draw for 20 years, successfully alternating from Oscar dramas to dumb action flicks. Not every movie is a big hit, but the fact that he's a few years from 60 and a bigger draw than ever is incredible.

How is anybody undermining Smith? No one is saying his drawing power isn't impressive. That said, many of Smith's biggest hits have the benefit of being very high concept (aliens, zombies, superheroes). Washington has been a reliable draw for 20 years, successfully alternating from Oscar dramas to dumb action flicks. Not every movie is a big hit, but the fact that he's a few years from 60 and a bigger draw than ever is incredible.

No Lies detected

Posted Image