A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

1 minute ago, POTUS 2020 said:

anything above $220m 5 day is great especially with a workday sunday. A holiday boost, weak competition and being a final installment should put it over $400m beating IW handily.  Now if they kill off IM we got $500m. I hope so, I'd like to see RDJ do more indie films.

Olive going low again I see.

PS will be tough but fun to figure out due to Wed open

are you joking with killing ironman to get 500 right ? 

2 minutes ago, POTUS 2020 said:

anything above $220m 5 day is great especially with a workday sunday. A holiday boost, weak competition and being a final installment should put it over $400m beating IW handily.  Now if they kill off IM we got $500m. I hope so, I'd like to see RDJ do more indie films.

Olive going low again I see.

PS will be tough but fun to figure out due to Wed open

Wait just a silly question.. I am new here,so don't know much. Is your account satirical?? Because it is damn funny. 😂😂😂  

PS: don't take it seriously. I am assuming it's satire. 

14 minutes ago, john2000 said:

are you joking with killing ironman to get 500 right ? 

Maybe 600m then. FF7 doubled expectations, death is big business😉 That was real death though.  I hope RDJ lives a bit longer

12 minutes ago, Matthew said:

Wait just a silly question.. I am new here,so don't know much. Is your account satirical?? Because it is damn funny. 😂😂😂  

PS: don't take it seriously. I am assuming it's satire. 

i heard they'll kill someone, why not? they can bring IM back in the remake in 5 years and RDJ can do Chaplin: The Later Years and Zodiac 2

Edited by POTUS 2020
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, POTUS 2020 said:

Maybe 600m then. FF7 doubled expectations, death is big business😉 That was real death though.  I hope RDJ lives a bit longer

i heard they'll kill someone, why not? they can bring IM back in the remake in 5 years and RDJ can do Chaplin: The Later Years and Zodiac 2

Huh thanks. 👍👍👍

I am very surprised about numbers of "Durante la tormenta" (called "Mirage" in Maoyan), a Spanish film which ranks #3. It is at $11m right now and according Maoyan it could be headed to about 23-24 million.

I have not seen the film, but it is from the same director than "Contratiempo", which already did 172 million Yuan in 2017, what I guess has helped to release this new film.

These are not stellar numbers for Chinese market, but it is shocking since the film did less than $1m in Spain.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Andhadhun pre-session rating on Maoyan 9.2. Pre-sales are looking very good. ¥800k currently for OD. Shall reach ¥3mn final pre sales.

OD around ¥19-20mn.

Green Book did 25 od and is looking at around 480 total with 9.5 score.

2 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Andhadhun pre-session rating on Maoyan 9.2. Pre-sales are looking very good. ¥800k currently for OD. Shall reach ¥3mn final pre sales.

OD around ¥19-20mn.

Is this the movie that will go head to head with Shazam?

So the Maoyan interest number won't show up for some reason. If it doesn't show up in 90 minutes, then Endgame was at 683.8k as of about 10 minutes ago. So for the 4th day in a row, it has topped IW's biggest daily increase.

EDIT: It's working again. Will report the 24 hr number in an hour and a half.

Edited by FlashMaster659
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 2

4 minutes ago, FlashMaster659 said:

So the Maoyan interest number won't show up for some reason. If it doesn't show up in 90 minutes, then Endgame was at 683.8k as of about 10 minutes ago. So for the 4th day in a row, it has topped IW's biggest daily increase.

If it holds this tomorrow again we might actual have it get close to 2m in the end.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

8 minutes ago, FlashMaster659 said:

Ok so 24 hrs after yesterday, Endgame interest is at 689k (52k increase from yesterday). As stated before, it once again tops IW’s biggest increase.

I’m not sure if you can find it, but do we know what IW was at 22 days before opening?