A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Oppenheimer-August 30

10 minutes ago, Sophia Jane said:

Monday drop is not decent(about ¥20m prediction),I’d say ¥500-600m is the target but is still insane great result,have already expecting the performence of The First Slam Dunk

I want SLAM DUNK should be the 1st ¥1000M Japanese Film.

Suzume's still seems to have chance to pass Your Name but reading some sites, it say it has high refund rate?? 

Korean Box Office has seen a increase on 3rd WKend. Hopefully expecting the same despite of all negative buzz &news that appears on my social media feed

22 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

I want SLAM DUNK should be the 1st ¥1000M Japanese Film.

Suzume's still seems to have chance to pass Your Name but reading some sites, it say it has high refund rate?? 

Korean Box Office has seen a increase on 3rd WKend. Hopefully expecting the same despite of all negative buzz &news that appears on my social media feed

WOM is on par with Weathering with you,it has so many people like it,but also have so many people hate it,so I’d say 50:50 for beating Your Name.

SLAM DUNK 50% chance crossing ¥1000m,99% chance for highest grossing Japanese film.

Edited by Sophia Jane
  • Sad 1

On 3/20/2023 at 1:07 PM, MG10 said:

Then I'll have to lower my prediction to 700M, 300 in North America and 400 in the rest of the world

I mean it's not like Minions did particularly well in China either and that movie still made nearly a billion.

Edited by poweranimals

On 3/26/2023 at 8:37 PM, poweranimals said:

I mean it's not like Minions did particularly well in China either and that movie still made nearly a billion.

Ah yeah but my previous prediction was like 750/800M with 50/100M in China so for the moment 700M is my new estimate, obviusly I hope in Mario grossing a billion so maybe Nintendo get convinced to make films also for The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Donkey Kong and Kirby...

Edited by MG10

24 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Is John Wick 4 getting a release?

22 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

Keanu Reeves is blacklisted because of Dalai Lama Controversy.

All Of his movies has been removed from Streaming Sites

Actually even without KR’s thing John wick series never released in China ,not means it’s not popular ,just because it’s the R-rated movie.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

Dammm I realised the R-rated thing later but I think Deadpool 1 or 2 was released on totally different story 

Once Upon A Deadpool - ¥286.81M / 8.77M admits 

A PG-13 family version they released in NA.

• Like 1