baumer

Weekend #s Bond 90M Lincoln 900K Ralph Flight good holds

Naturally biu is here with his pompoms and highschool cheer telling us (again) that there is no hype for a Twilight film. I guess when presales are ahead of TDKR at the same point...there is no hype. BD2 will open to 140-155 and have its normal 2 multipler. Bond will not get a 3 mult and will end with 225-240...which is fantastic if course. But when a film...ANY FILM takes up 140 mill of cinsumer spending...it hits every fil. Skyfall will fall NORTH off 55%.

• Like 2

Naturally biu is here with his pompoms and highschool cheer telling us (again) that there is no hype for a Twilight film. I guess when presales are ahead of TDKR at the same point...there is no hype. BD2 will open to 140-155 and have its normal 2 multipler. Bond will not get a 3 mult and will end with 225-240...which is fantastic if course. But when a film...ANY FILM takes up 140 mill of cinsumer spending...it hits every fil. Skyfall will fall NORTH off 55%.

Agree !

There is no hype for Twilight... :rofl: Yeah, it is only going to open over 150M, there is no hype at all. Most shows are already sold out here for the next weekend, no hype at all. Nobody gives a fuck. I just talked to a friend that never saw any of those movies in theaters, and already has the tickets to go see the final movie next Saturday with her boyfriend. No hype at all.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 3

Yes, Bond will be bigger than TASM WW. So what ?There are many movies bigger than TASM and many better than TASM. A movie makes more than TASM doesnot suddenly makes TASM a bad movie.

That's true. ASM was already a bad movie before Bond came along.
  • Like 5