Neo

Pacific Rim: Uprising | March 23, 2018 | Steven S. DeKnight (Starz' Spartacus, Marvel's Daredevil) directing | John Boyega. Scott Eastwood joins as co-lead | Tag All Spoilers!

I thought the first teaser was amazing but everything went downhill after that. They also use Pentecost's speech in every single trailer.

OMG, I didn't want to see the movie at all I expected it to be complete trash. Defenitly a pleasently surprising experience

Shit. Disappointing if true. No one saw the first for them. And, honestly, no would even remember if they were replaced.

Why would it matter? A movie like this isn't advertised with it's actors names.

Besides Del Toro pretty obviously wants to continue the storyline of the first one, which includes some of the characters and actors from that film, believe it or not.

Edited by Pokearcher

Shit. Disappointing if true. No one saw the first for them. And, honestly, no would even remember if they were replaced.

The film only takes place a few years after the first so why make Raileign and Mako dissapear? What they need to do is get a good supporting cast and focus on the new pilots so they can be developed for the third film.

The film only takes place a few years after the first so why make Raileign and Mako dissapear? What they need to do is get a good supporting cast and focus on the new pilots so they can be developed for the third film.

A third film? Isn't that a little ambitious? I haven't heard any mention not this going farther than just this one sequel.

It's a goofy plot. They could easily write them out of the story or, simply, cast new actors to portray them.

Edited by JohnnyGossamer

They were boring.  I've seen this movie twice, and I can't for the life of me even remember their names. 

Yeah they were pretty bad and boring.  I tried to like the first movie more, but I just can't get past some of the mess.  I will most likely still watch this one, but I am going in expecting worse so maybe that will help me enjoy the new one even better.

• Like 1