Neo

Pacific Rim: Uprising | March 23, 2018 | Steven S. DeKnight (Starz' Spartacus, Marvel's Daredevil) directing | John Boyega. Scott Eastwood joins as co-lead | Tag All Spoilers!

I would have move it to the second weekend of August. Spider-man is on the last weekend of July.

If Spider-Man opens to 135M OW. About 55M-60M 2nd wknd?

On DHII's 2nd wknd off a 160M+ OW you had CA open to 65M. So I don't think SM is much of a worry, 45M+ and all should be good for Pacific Rim.

Edited by Neo

Should move to the 11th (fine where it is but more breathing room wouldn't hurt), October  or Xmas. Basically same time frame as GITS for me. One can pick a date the other has 2 more to choose from.

Edited by Neo
  • Like 1

Hmm? Interesting movie to call.

The first Pacific Rim made $101M DOM and $411M WW.

Many people considered the DOM performance to be disappointing. But people did like the movie.

Since this is a sequel...there's no doubt that WW-wise, an increase is considerate at this point.

Universal marketing powerhouse, should be big in both Japan and China, plus Del Torro directing again.

It will increase both DOM and OS, but I have no idea about WW yet.

Don't forget this is marketed by Universal, ages are going to be strong.

You not understanding anything and it is hilarious :rofl:

You said it is gonna increase DOM and OS but you are not sure about WW? Do you know WW is OS and DOM put together? If both OS and DOM increase then WW will also increase as well :lol: 

• Like 3

You not understanding anything and it is hilarious :rofl:

You said it is gonna increase DOM and OS but you are not sure about WW? Do you know WW is OS and DOM put together? If both OS and DOM increase then WW will also increase as well :lol:

I mean Im not sure how it will make WW, oops.