Neo

Pacific Rim: Uprising | March 23, 2018 | Steven S. DeKnight (Starz' Spartacus, Marvel's Daredevil) directing | John Boyega. Scott Eastwood joins as co-lead | Tag All Spoilers!

58 minutes ago, lor15 said:

Ouch?

TOMATOMETER 

50%
Average Rating: 5.1/10
Reviews Counted: 61
Fresh: 30
Rotten: 31

Where are the cries and claims of reviewers bending over backwards to give this movie positive reviews because of a pro robot agenda?

It's avg at 5.1 is lower than WIT's 5.2 but it's at 50% rather than 40%.  

Tsk Tsk  

7 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Like as in how some people like Geostorm and Transformers 2-5?

Haven't seen Geostorm, but it's less hateful than the Bayformers. 

I dunno. Maybe I just enjoy big robots punching things.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, AndyLL said:

Moderation:

Please make sure all spoilers are Tagged. General reactions are fine but plot points character information and so forth needs to be tagged.

Error on the side of caution.

What plot? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, AndyLL said:

Moderation:

Please make sure all spoilers are Tagged. General reactions are fine but plot points character information and so forth needs to be tagged.

Error on the side of caution.

So that means I'm allow to put spoilers in tags in the Avengers thread right?

Just now, Captain Craig said:

So this is going to have a lower RT than Tomb Raider AND it's a sequel that has less general audience interest. 

Going to be bad.

Does Black Panther repeat for 6 weeks?!

Pacific Rim will easily be #1 this weekend; it has no chance of going under 20M while Panther will be lucky to hit 15M

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Treetanic said:

So that means I'm allow to put spoilers in tags in the Avengers thread right?

Nobody's seen the film so there are no spoilers... only rumored and/or fake spoilers.

Once people start seeing the film then we'll allow it.

9 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

@aabattery has :sparta: 

Avengers.

6 minutes ago, Treetanic said:

you have banned all spoilers including fake ones, from superhero threads. here you allow spoilers willy nilly.

This is so not true that I don't know why I'm replying.  Spoilers in tags are allowed in all movie threads.  Fake spoilers are not allowed.  Spoilers without tags are allowed IN THE MOVIE THREAD after 4 weeks of DOM release unless their is a dedicated spoiler thread.

The general spoiler policy guild lines have not changed since I've been on this site.    It's not that hard.

I have not seen any spoilers in this thread and none have been reported that I know of

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Thursday midnights in China coming at 1.4m USD. 

Rating at this point is a very low 7.5 (was 7.9 but fell 0.2 points in minutes and then fell another 0.2 as I was writing this). Still very early so rating could change by a lot but such low rating means its legs are probably not gonna be very good. BP which had a rating of 8.0 only managed legs of 1.54. 

150 could very well be dead

Edited by ZeeSoh
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Thursday midnights in China coming at 1.4m USD. 

Rating at this point is a very low 7.5 (was 7.9 but fell 0.2 points in minutes and then fell another 0.2 as I was writing this). Still very early so rating could change by a lot but such low rating means its legs are probably not gonna be very good. BP which had a rating of 8.0 only managed legs of 1.54. 

150 could very well be dead

150USD in China? Cause there was never any hope it was going to make that US domestic. Ever.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Craig said:

150USD in China? Cause there was never any hope it was going to make that US domestic. Ever.

If we used typical multiplier from its presales it would have opened to about $85m OW. And then using even a subpar multi from there would have taken it to 150. But as it stands its projected to open somewhere in the 65-75 range and with its low initial rating its legs gonna be short. So any chance of 150 is probably dead