#ED

Estimated Wknd Numbers - BD2(141.3M) Skyfall(41.5M) Lincoln(21M)

I think we're all bored. Any chance to throw real numbers around and we jump at it.If this really is a $65M Friday, are we going to assume this may not be as frontloaded as previous installments? Or is it really going to drop off that much from BD1?

Hope not. It would be really really bad if was as frontloaded as BD1.

a $65 OD means only $35 on friday so a $33 saturday and a $21.5 sunday = $119.5 (the worst three day OW since the first film) it will make $230 total, it will be profitable, but a big fall for a final chapter. I can't believe Skyfall will male only $31 with a $5,2 thrusday i expect $12 friday, $17 saturday and $11 sunday= $40 second weekend (-55%) that's the lowest i can see Bond

Wow. Not that $65 million is bad or anything but I wasn't expecting this to drop off at all from BD1. It's even worse when you factor in that probably at least half the $30.4 million from previews/midnights probably should be going towards a seperate Thursday gross, and not Friday.

Variety says $66M Friday.

Summit Entertainment's "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -- Part 2" is heading for a colossal weekend as fans rush to say goodbye, but its estimated $135 million will fall short of a franchise record.According to early Friday returns, the fifth and final "Twilight" will clock in with a hefty $66 million for the day, likely putting it behind "Breaking Dawn -- Part 1's" franchise-best opening of $138 million.In second place, Sony-MGM's "Skyfall" is continuing to shake up the U.S. box office with an estimated $40 million weekend, only a 51% drop from its Stateside debut. DreamWorks "Lincoln," meanwhile, is also drawing a considerable amount of adult auds with an impressive $21 million from only 1,775 screens. "Lincoln" will continue to expand nationwide next week."Breaking Dawn," based on the popular novels from Stephenie Meyer, earned an additional $38.5 million Thursday from 37 international terrirtories. Pic expanded to 61 territories, including the U.S. and Canada, Friday.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118062344?refCatId=13