Jack Nevada

Most Memorable Movie Scenes of 2012

Processing scenes in The MasterScene in The Grey where Liam Neeson is talking to the dude that's dying after the plane crashDance scene in Silver Linings PlaybookThe first Batman/Bane fight in TDKR.The fried chicken scene in Killer JoeShanghai fight in SkyfallThe accordion scene in Holy MotorsThe sequence in Looper showing 30 years of Joe's life.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 4

Some of the ones I will mention are "memorable" in a bad way.Flight- The Plane CrashHeadhunters- Hiding in the OuthouseKilling Them Softly- "Now fucking pay me"The Raid: Redemption- Literally half the movie is memorable money moments, but I will go with the Tag-Team FightSavages- The "rewind" (bad way)

Some of the ones I will mention are "memorable" in a bad way.Flight- The Plane CrashHeadhunters- Hiding in the OuthouseKilling Them Softly- "Now fucking pay me"The Raid: Redemption- Literally half the movie is memorable money moments, but I will go with the Tag-Team FightSavages- The "rewind" (bad way)

Most memorable part of The Raid for me was actually the bit where the main guy is fighting those four guys with machetes. I like it more than the big fight at the end.

ALSO - the scene in The Master w/ Phil Hoffman getting a handjob from Amy Adams... not sure I want that scene in my head but it's there. :lol:ALSO the scene where Phil Hoffman is singing and suddenly every woman in the room is naked. Say what you like about the film but it's nothing if not memorable imo.

• Like 1

There were quite a lot of them this year"Puny God" - The AvengersBlackgate speech, stadium bomb, ending - The Dark Knight RisesEscape sequence - ArgoJellyfish fight - SkyfallSeth's torture/death - LooperShipwreck - Life of PiDebate sequences in LincolnFirework circus - Madagascar 3"Touch the Sky", climax/ending - Brave

Edited by tribefan695

Sonmi overseeing the battle - Cloud AtlasChanging Amy Adam's eye color - The MasterMr. Whisker's dreams - FrankenweenieShawarma - The AvengersRocky Horror - The Perks Of Being A WallflowerEvery single debate scene in LincolnThe Bridge Accident - Jeff, Who Lives At Home"What kind of bird are you?" - Moonrise KingdomThe Title Card - Cabin In The WoodsStealing the time travel tech - Safety Not GuaranteedCalhoun's First Wedding - Wreck-It RalphThe Shanghai Skyscraper - SkyfallNorman confronting Aggie at the forest - ParaNorman

Joe killing himself - Looper

ALSO the scene where Phil Hoffman is singing and suddenly every woman in the room is naked. Say what you like about the film but it's nothing if not memorable imo.

I think I literally jolted my head and my jaw dropped at that moment. So....intense and prolonged. PTA never disappoints.

The Master's inquisition of Freddie :mouthdropped:Anna Karenina's Waltz sceneTDKR's prologue, first Bane/Batman fight, and endingCloud Atlas elevator scene and final scene

sucide

Beasts of the Southern Wild's opening through credits