The Incredibles

44 members have voted

1. 1. Grade The Incredibles

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Not the best Pixar film, but certainly the most entertaining right up there with Monsters, Inc. for me. This honestly, is probably in the top 5 when it comes to superhero movies, behind only TDK, Batman Begins, Watchmen or so. Movie is engrossing, entertaining, hilarious, suspenseful and very captivating. Great quality fun!

An awesome film. Brad Bird is really at his best when he's doing odes to retro American culture like this and The Iron Giant. The message may not be subtle, but the numerous quotable lines and terrific action sequences more than make up for it. My second-favorite Pixar film.

A+

perhaps best pixar movie, or maybe ratatouille is, but it's a fantastically funny superhero, probably the second best behind TDK. and i connected with the characters here more than in any other (though embarrassingly i have not yet seen wall-e).

8/10

• Like 1