Jack Nevada

Most movies you've watched in one day

i'm actually breaking my record right now. Currently watching Safety Not Guaranteed, and I've watched 4 other movies earlier today (Death at a Funeral, ParaNorman, The Angel's Share, The Campaign)What is your movie watching record within one day? And if you can, list the movies you watched

I've seen 5 movies in the cinema on a single day quite a few times back when i had a cinema pass and saw pretty much everything that came out. I'd usually get to the cinema at around 10am and not get out until 10pm.At home i remember one summer i would stay up all night watching films and go to bed around 8am. I must have managed about 6 in a 24 hour period. The only film i can remember from those marathons is Untraceable for some reason.

Have to think about it, as I once went to the movies at 10 AM and left and 2 AM, seeing like 6 Movies. 16 HOURS BABY IN ONE THEATER, NEVER LEAVING ONCE. For some reason I had nothing else I wanted to do that day, and there was always another movie to see. Though also I will sit in another movie I have seen, waiting for the right starting. PS. I remember that it was when the incredible hulk was out with Eric bana in about 2003. Funny now I can't even do 6/7 hours, 10 years later...or 3 full movies. ******Also I don't remember this very well but I remember doing this during a summer break....seeing all 5 planet of the apes movies in a row, as a special showing. ******Also funny that while watching the hobbit, I was thinking how good LOTR was....and I was thinking about what if LORD OF THE RINGS WAS ONE 12 HOUR MOVIE. LOL.

Edited by Movie Man

7... That's my personal record and it's going to stay for some time.Woke up at 8 AM and went through all 7 Harry Potter movies (was a week before Deathly Hallows 2 release). Finished at 1:30 AM, so you could count 6 in the same day, but 7 without a break.I want to top that with all eight of them... Looking forward to watch them sometimes next week.

7... That's my personal record and it's going to stay for some time.Woke up at 8 AM and went through all 7 Harry Potter movies (was a week before Deathly Hallows 2 release). Finished at 1:30 AM, so you could count 6 in the same day, but 7 without a break.I want to top that with all eight of them... Looking forward to watch them sometimes next week.

That counts as 7, imo.

I just just thinking, there should be a movie theater that every day shows a new complete series. Imagine all the rockies on day, rambos the next, LOTR, HP, star trek, the mummy, etc etc etc. *** do you think a theater like that would make it????

6.May 28, 2007 at the Los Angeles Convention Center for Celebration IV, all six Star Wars movies back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back. 18+ hours of a Galaxy far, far away.I'm never doing it again, had to take the next three days off from work just to recover.

5 on a weekday in June 2009. I watched Death Racers (an Asylum knock-off of Death Race), My Bloody Valentine 3-D (complete with cheap cardboard glasses), and I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry at a friend's house in the early morning hours, then Tropic Thunder and What Lies Beneath at home that afternoon. Going 1-for-5 isn't the best way to set a personal record, though.

8 at a Harry Potter marathon party, but that doesn't really count because half the time we weren't paying attention and playing COD, or pigging out in another room. :lol: Most movies I ever watched and paid attention to in one day was probably a musical marathon a year or two ago: Mamma Mia, Oliver, Chicago, and Singing in the Rain.

I remember seeing three movies on this past Christmas eve. One was in theaters (The Hobbit) and the other two were with family at home (Elf and Pee Wee's Big Adventure)Also Schumacher, why on Earth did you pay to see G-Force?

Edited by Spaghetti

EightMovies were (not in order):Rabbit Proof Fence (2002)Session 9 (2001)Smallest show on Earth (1957)The bucket List (2007)Disturbia (2007)I Now Pronounce you chuck and Larry (2007)Young Frankenstein (1974)To Be or Not To Be (1983)

Edited by EscObAR123