MovieGuyKyle17

4 Day Weekend Box Office Perdictions: Mama (30.5m); Broken City (9.7m); Last Stand (6.6m) Nikki

Has anyone here seen Mama yet? Is it at least better than that bland by-the-numbers Don't Be Afraid OF The Dark?

It's about equal in terms of horribleness. There's just really no point to it. Like I told someone (CJohn) maybe rent it if you want to have a few laughs. I don't understand how its RT score is so high. I wanna see the cinemascore.
  • Like 2

How many theaters did LOπ add this weekend? It's so close to crossing 100 mil now and I'd like to see it cross that number this week.

It went from 757 to 1256. Will definitely be over $99m by the time the holiday weekend is over, should cross 100 by Friday.

So what happens with The Tomb and Ten, Arnold's already filmed movies waiting for release? I assume The Tomb could be fine since it has Stallone and their team-up could be a draw. Jim Caviezel is in it too and he's the star of a hit TV show and, oh yeah, he's Jesus, which always helps ;)Ten though looks like it's in trouble. It's costar is the equally if not more wooden Sam Worthington who is most famous for a movie in which he played a big blue smurf :P