MovieGuyKyle17

4 Day Weekend Box Office Perdictions: Mama (30.5m); Broken City (9.7m); Last Stand (6.6m) Nikki

Technically, it's not the only one if you count the wide expansion of The Impossible, but this onslaught of horror and action films this month is just begging for January to keep Oscar holdovers alive.Also, yay for Chastain. Two big box office hits within two weekends.

http://www.deadline...._medium=twitter

nothing posted yet

Update #1

FRIDAY 1 PM: I can spend the next four days making fun of Arnold Schwarzenegger flopping in 6th place The Last Stand. Finally, Lionsgate’s The Last Stand (2,913 theaters) should demand its money back from Arnie who clearly can’t open a movie anymore making only $3M today and $11.4M for the long weekend. I don’t think that even pays for Schwarzenegger’s cigar bill. More later as I refine the numbers.

She mad :angry::ph34r::huh:

Mama will not reach 28 for the four day. It'll have horrible word of mouth. People were laughing as they were leaving the theater. It's the worst film I've seen in a while.

Not surprising since del Toro produces overrated, childish garbage horror films. Don't Be Afraid of the Dark elicited similar reactions once the creatures were revealed.