Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

wow at finale!!!!!!!! i finally got around to watching it ! IT WAS BIG!!! :bravo:thought it was great except for one thing what happened in the house of the undying :huh: ?one of best scene is tywyn entering the iron throne on a horse, but more specifically

with the horse shitting aka tywin sitting on a pile of shit ,

:D for those in the know, the imagery is hilarious and is going to make for a great parallel down the road!

another highlight , kudos to our fav trio of dragons in the land, great job on them ,nice to see them all together and they seem to each have a distinctiveness to them, admit i did not see the empty treasure room coming lolbrienne was great one of the best casting this season! her and jaime have a great rapport very natural!margeary and wacko king scene was great, i seriously believe they could have mess tyrion face a bit more ,make it as gore as in the book, i really wanted to see what half a nose would look like on screen pfffrob... rob ... rob... :angry: !jaquen and arya nice, i liked their scene even if they changed it slightly it makes sense!jon snow and quorin half-hand hmmm, they could have explained that better but its ok ! where's ghost?winterfell they did you a great evil ,O great house of the North , YEAH for SHAGGY AND SUMMER, seriously they're off to the wall and that's their idea of covering up but you'll freeze little ones, oh well they are starks i suppose...theon speech inside and outside were great exposition for his character,he was watching directly into the camera at mei bet everyone :rofl: after his speech ended...and it really was a great speech with a lot of heart, cannot wait to see him eat humble pie even if its not for years

Edited by ladyevenstar22

^didn't the show make it clear in the scene between Commander Mormont and Jon Snow? I can't remember what they said to each other but I definitely picked up on the fact that he was Jorah's father

I thought it might have. I just wasn't sure.

What I'm most curious for Season 3 is what they do with Stannis. Since Season 3 is only going to cover the first 2/3 of the book or so, based on consensus thought, they're going to have to add some stuff in since Stannis doesn't have much to do in the first 2/3 of ASOS compared to his stuff in the final act.One theory I've seen that makes sense is they'll take the Edric Storm/Storm's End subplot from Book 2 that was dropped and insert it into this season. It makes sense since it gives Stannis a chance to try and reassert himself in the game.

Edited by 4815162342

Did season 2 cover all of book 2?

About 90% of book 2.Daenerys' last chapter in Book 2 wasn't covered, a subplot of Stannis/Davos was compressed and folded into the main Renly confrontation. The entire Reed and Reek/Ramsay Snow storylines were cut (though the Reeds are confirmed to show up next season).

Just watched the finale again. God that ending is so promising. I can't wait until season 3.

Watched it 3 times, awesome episode, easily top 3 of the episodes we've seen so far.

All I keep thinking is "Wow, glad to know they have their priorities in order. Economy? Eh. Environment? Eh. Education? Who cares? Producers of an HBO show happened to randomly mention in a DVD commentary track that they noticed after a scene was shot that a bulk prop head they used happened to resemble Pres. George W Bush? *gasp* SWEET LORD IN HEAVEN!!! WE MUST ACT!! NOW!!!*"But yes, Cedar. That happens every time there is false anger over something stupid. People are too stupid to realize that their bitching about it only succeeds in making said thing more popular and ensures that 10x as many people will see it.

It really is stupid. BUT we have some douche from the Daily Mail to thank for this. He saw a couple posts on Reddit then thought it would be fun to call up some Republican congressmen to see what they think about it. Because he knew he could manufacture a "controversy."EDIT: And also Benioff & Weiss. They, I'm sure, thought like the rest of us that it was a slightly funny and insignificant little anecdote. But their saying it on the commentary was probably not smart with the "fake offended by everything" nature of people nowadays.

Edited by Cozmees Everdeen