A Marvel Fanboy

Passengers | Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence | Dec 21, 2016 | Trailer pg 70

There really aren't any leading men/women in hollywood, are there? Chirs Pratt is the closest thing we have to that for males, but even then he wouldn't be considered that at all compared to the leading men 10 years ago. He has potential for it, though.

JLaw is close though. Between AH, HG, and SLP, she's had a big number of critically and commercially successful movies attached to her resume. So I think she's well known enough that she'll add some extra attention to this movie.

Chris Pratt is pretty popular as well, so I think the combo can work.

Holy I didn't realize Tyldum was directing this! Imitation Game was amazing; now I'm even more excited for this. Arguably two of the biggest stars with the director of one of the best movies from 2014, this will be fun to see unfold!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bapi said:

Didn't know Pratt is a hunter... Yeah, definitely won't support any of his future movies.

I like Pratt (more as a person than actor) but yeah hearing him talk about hunting, especially when it's not primarily about putting food on the table makes me :o:unsure::(:angry:

http://www.outdoorlife.com/blogs/hunting/2012/02/interview-chris-pratt-talks-about-hunting-tanning-and-squirrels

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

I like Pratt (more as a person than actor) but yeah hearing him talk about hunting, especially when it's not primarily about putting food on the table makes me :o:unsure::(:angry:

http://www.outdoorlife.com/blogs/hunting/2012/02/interview-chris-pratt-talks-about-hunting-tanning-and-squirrels

If you hunt because you're hungry... then fine. It's natural even if I don't like to eat meat. But if you hunt because it's 'fun' for you... that's just not normal.

Edited by bapi
  • Like 1

And I honestly think Pratt is not normal: "The thing inside me that drives me to go out and hunt is very animal. But the remorse, emotion and respect I feel, and the closeness to God that I feel when I'm out there, is my humanity."

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bapi said:

And I honestly think Pratt is not normal: "The thing inside me that drives me to go out and hunt is very animal. But the remorse, emotion and respect I feel, and the closeness to God that I feel when I'm out there, is my humanity."

yeah... That's pretty concerning