Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

Merely a personal observation for the medium sized college town I live in, but the evening sell outs are starting to pile up.  Mostly 2D, but that's spilling over into IMAX and 3D as well.  I wouldn't be shocked to see that 65 number move up to the range of 68-70 (hoping, of course, it stays below 71 for Summer Game purposes).  I'm heading to the 10:30 show soon, hoping to come back to some bigger numbers and more banter.

Edited by TylerDurden365

Going to watch end of Hawks Wild playoff game....will check back at around 2....see ya bitches

• Like 2

Baumer you should have put O/U on this thread at 250 pages. We're going to slaughter the 150 number.  ;)  :P

This thread has truly been epic.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Edited by druv10

The Rockets are letting this one slip away

But this Thunder team without Westbrook isn't scaring anyone. I think they lose to Memphis in 5 or 6 if they win here

New gif program...unfortunately don't have a way to resize the frames yet to cut down for bandwidth purposes. But....HAMMER DANCE

Posted Image

Edited by MrPink Unchained
  • Like 2

The Rockets are letting this one slip away

But this Thunder team without Westbrook isn't scaring anyone. I think they lose to Memphis in 5 or 6 if they win here

Clippers still playing, lol.

My team advanced. WARRIORS 2ND ROUND! Baby face assassin. Go Steph!  Gonna be like Lambs to a slaughter.  ugh. They face the Spurs though.