Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

They made a movie about Battleship. The board game Battleship. I'd say they're pretty bankrupt on ideas.

Just be thankful Battleshit bombed or we'd have Monopoly and Chutes and Ladders this summer, and Operation, Hungry Hungry Hippos, and Clue next summer.

• Like 5

So last from Nikki 65-70, seeing if thought 70 was doable it well could be, think some would like 75 but I don't see it getting that high, would think just under/over 70, so many variable with films taking this much $ slightly out in calc can throw off millions

I speak for me and my vein when I say that this was well worth the wait.

• Like 4

If only we heard that during the Pirates 2 juggernaut.

I never saw Pirates 1 in the theater. But I was so impressed with it on video and tv that I went to see Pirates 2 in the theater twice.

Sigh. I got that one backwards.

So last from Nikki 65-70, seeing if thought 70 was doable it well could be, think some would like 75 but I don't see it getting that high, would think just under/over 70, so many variable with films taking this much $ slightly out in calc can throw off millions

Have faith, Rtheimdall. Odin will grace the glories that the midgardian in a can deserves.

I think it will make $165 with a $70 million OD. It will be frontloaded so I am expecting a roughly flat Saturday.

TA pattern 180 mill

IM2 pattern 176 mill

• Like 1

Floor is now $165m assuming IM2 internal multiplier. Ceiling is now $180m assuming Avengers internal multiplier.

its IMPOSSIBLE that 160 mill can be the floor.

Shawn said that to me many many times :P

• Like 1

This thread is really a roller coaster ride indeed. Still feel sad that I missed all of this from TA last year.

Edited by Sam
  • Like 4

You guys do realize that actors can only do so much with the script they're provided with right? I think Depp has been great in all the pirates movies given the scripts he's had to endure.Also a side note on iJack, iStark whatever. can we please just fucking drop this? Every time he comes into a thread it gets derailed. He went back on his word and that's a terrible thing, BUT that's not worth derailing thread after thread.Besides he's said he's in financial difficulties right now, both me and Baumer know what that feels like. You have to do what it takes to survive and that takes priority over a silly bet. When he gets back on his feet then you can pester him about the BRs, but asking a financially struggling person to keep their word when keeping that word could mean not enough money for life is going way too far. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt even though he disappeared without a trace and let the forums be consumed by fanboy wars instead. He did come back here at the least. He couldve easily never returned and just lurked for numbers. It's summer box office time guys! Let's not let this be a distraction.

Edited by Mattrek
  • Like 1

This thread is really a roller coaster ride indeed. Still feel sad that I missed all of this from TA last year.

That can't be replicated.  The Hunger Games was fun too.

• Like 3

You guys do realize that actors can only do so much with the script they're provided with right? I think Depp has been great in all the pirates movies given the scripts he's had to endure.Also a side note on iJack, iStark whatever. can we please just fucking drop this? Every time he comes into a thread it gets derailed. He went back on his word and that's a terrible thing, BUT that's not worth derailing thread after thread.Besides he's said he's in financial difficulties right now, both me and Baumer know what that feels like. You have to do what it takes to survive and that takes priority over a silly bet. When he gets back on his feet then you can pester him about the BRs, but asking a financially struggling person to keep their word when keeping that word could mean not enough money for life is going way too far. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt even though he disappeared without a trace and let the forums be consumed by fanboy wars instead. He did come back here at the least. He couldve easily never returned and just lurked for numbers. It's summer box office time guys! Let's not let this be a distraction.

Thank you.

You guys do realize that actors can only do so much with the script they're provided with right? I think Depp has been great in all the pirates movies given the scripts he's had to endure.Also a side note on iJack, iStark whatever. can we please just fucking drop this? Every time he comes into a thread it gets derailed. He went back on his word and that's a terrible thing, BUT that's not worth derailing thread after thread.Besides he's said he's in financial difficulties right now, both me and Baumer know what that feels like. You have to do what it takes to survive and that takes priority over a silly bet.When he gets back on his feet then you can pester him about the BRs, but asking a financially struggling person to keep their word when keeping that word could mean not enough money for life is going way too far.Let's give him the benefit of the doubt even though he disappeared without a trace and let the forums be consumed by fanboy wars instead. He did come back here at the least. He couldve easily never returned and just lurked for numbers. It's summer box office time guys! Let's not let this be a distraction.

You're a great gay.

• Like 2

I want to like this post for 10 times. :D