Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

Maybe the Thursday 9PMs deflated Friday much more than we thought.  Sunday's key here.  If it holds ridiculously, then its unprecedented.  If it drops ~30%, then its the Thursday factor.

Gosh darn logic always ruining the fun.
  • Like 1

WOM is very good on Twitter. The "Iron Man 3 sucked" thing is gone. I'm certain that was fanboys who went and were pissed at the twist. I'm trying to find a definative thing people don't like, but I haven't found it yet. The adjectives being most used is "awesome", "amazing", "badass", "pretty cool", and "alright". I'm not being bias, I'm trying to find negative tweets, but there just arent that many and they're simple tweets like "iron man wasn't that good".

These caught my attention haha -

The guy from Hotel Rwanda is in Iron Man 3 omggggggg,

I'm sorry, y'all! I'm just having a really hard time getting over that @audi R8 that died in Iron Man 3. So tragic.,

Iron Man 3 was amazing...besides the guy behind me who kicked my chair when something funny happened, which was a lot.

iron man 3 was incredible oh my god how does robert downey jr not have a star on the hollywood walk of fame what is wrong with this world

IRON MAN 3!!!!!!!!!! HOLY!!!!!!!! So friggen goood. Robert downy jr just. Gwyneth paltrow, how do you get an 8 pack tho?!??

Gwyneth Paltrow is crazy hot in Iron Man 3. Dayummm!

Iron Man 3. Robert Downey Jr is the snark master.

Iron man 3 was honestly PERFF . Funny , suspenceful, shocking , cool , happy , funny , awesome , funny . It was perfect . Dassit .

Yes, I saw iron man 3 without seeing any other movies in the Avengers franchise. Again, I don't follow rules.

Iron Man 3 is as awesome as Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol <------ HAHA, random?

LOL @ how did Paltrow get 8 pack and MI4 shout out.

And Word! to the person wondering how insane it is that RDJ, God of Hollywood, has still not received a Walk of Fame Star!!

• Like 2

Gosh darn logic always ruining the fun.

Not trying to ruin the fun, just trying to state the possibilities.  As I said, it could explode tomorrow as well, in which case, we've got history.

MARVEL Owns the summer yet again for the 2nd summer in a row.. Bring on THOR: TDW and Loki NOW..

It's only been two days, let's enjoy IM3 and its run for another few weeks first.  And then, you know, all the other great summer movies you don't care about  :P

Edited by FTF

i swear i was going to turn off my laptop and go sleep but my fan voice nagged me and said please lets just take a peek on the site?" 

so is this like a good sat number ? (sorry on page 185 only)

i swear i was going to turn off my laptop and go sleep but my fan voice nagged me and said please lets just take a peek on the site?" 

so is this like a good sat number ? (sorry on page 185 only)

It's amazing.

• Like 1

Iron Man 3 is also trending on Twitter.

Are there any physicists who follow this account? Got a question about a scene from Iron Man 3...

Iron man 3 was awesome! Besides the fact we stood there for 15 minutes watching credits to see the "end"

Ben Kingsly was hilarious in Iron Man 3 <--- Thats for you, Chewy!

Iron Man 3. WHY DID THEY TURN THE MANDARIN INTO A HOBO. WHY.

Iron man 3 was clean af ! It's a must watch

IRON MAN 3 WAS SO BADASS!!!!!!!!! Omgg omfg Omgg

My ex boyfriend is taking me to see iron man 3 aha

Iron Man 3 was the business Tony Stark is and will always be THE MAN

Damn, "Iron Man 3" finna be right behind "The Avengers" for highest grossing movie of all time?! <-- No dude, read the fine print. #2 OW.

After watching Iron Man 3, I feel empty inside

Iron Man 3. Watch it. Be completely surprised. Laugh your ass off. Enjoy amazing movie. Go home. Cry softly. Sleep.

Edited by jandrew

Though the number is amazing, I'm still not sure if this is gonna beat TDKR. And if it does, the Nolanites are ready to argue the ticket sales thing. lol

Wouldn't be fair since IM3 has 3D, but it is a nice goal for the movie to reach.

So, I'm on break at work and wanted to know if anything happened in the last 50 pages since earlier this afternoon and how was saturday's number???

Ok, I'm tired and off to bed.. That was well worth checking in on.. :goodnight: 

whoa, whoa, whoa...what's going on here   :sherlock: