Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

lol....well you get some right and others you just DON'T. Happy to eat crow and admit I was wrong with my ridiculous 320 million prediction and 800 WW. Clearly there IS an Avengers Effect. It makes me think how much of a monster TA2 is going to be.

Jump on the 2B bandwagon.

Incredible SAT hold for #IronMan3 w/ $62.2M, -6% from $68.3M THU/FRI. Avengers was -14%. SUN est -28% to $44.8M.

-28%?? Expect actuals to go up a few million. 

Those dumb kids. They had an entire 2nd act dedicated to them. 

Not sure if this was mentioned yet or if anyone even cares, but is Disney going Puerto Rico on Oz? That is fudging. Looks like they're faking it to $230 million for some reason.

Drive-ins showed both IM3 and Oz, so basically both movies get money reported for it. Don't ask me why they don't split it up, cause I have no idea. 

Not sure if this was mentioned yet or if anyone even cares, but is Disney going Puerto Rico on Oz? That is fudging. Looks like they're faking it to $230 million for some reason.

Are drive-in theaters open? Maybe it has double-feature showings with IM3 like last year happened with...2 Disney movies.

So about 85% of TA. I predicted 80%, so that's just an awesome hold. Very representative of how much TA's performance was due to IM...and more specifically RDJ as IM. He deserves every penny he makes.