Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

I think Mockingjay Part 1 is way more likely to be #1 DOM its year than Catching Fire is.

Really I think I would put Catching Fire over IM3. As a matter of fact, I think I did. That thing is bound to get bigger. JLaw and her fans and sequel to an already mega hit. Seems like the perfect storm.

• Like 1

Also there was a time when me and a friend couldn't get tickets to see Clash of the Titans cos it was sold out and he got fucking furious, like, I've never seen him so passionate about anything, not kidding when I say he let out a primal fucking scream when he found out he couldn't get tickets.

I hope he realised later, that this was one of the biggest gifts, he ever got...

• Like 2

I think Mockingjay Part 1 is way more likely to be #1 DOM its year than Catching Fire is. The competition in 2014 is a joke.

If CF delivers and I don`t see why it won`t and we who read the book know it has a mind blowing ending that makes you want to see MJ right freakin now, it sure as hell will be. Unless Interstellar goes Avatar.

Posted Image

One of these two is going to loose its smile comes November 2013.

Lose their smile?

HBk!?

Edited by iTz ED

Posted Image

One of these two is going to loose its smile comes November 2013.

They should totally make up after November and make a movie together. I`m sure that DOR will find an Oscar role for RDJ sometime.

Edited by fishnets

They should totally make up after November and make a movie together. I`m sure that DOR will find an Oscar role for RDJ sometime.

I just love this picture, two of the coolest Hollywood stars of our time together.

If CF delivers and I don`t see why it won`t and we who read the book know it has a mind blowing ending that makes you want to see MJ right freakin now, it sure as hell will be. Unless Interstellar goes Avatar.

That or The Good Dinosaur are the only films that have any chance of beating it, IMO. TASM 2 isn't looking too hot at the moment, TF4 is going to take a huge tumble DOM, and TH: TABA will have too much ground to make up after DOS falls this year.

BKB?

He`s 47 years old tall, handsome man with a girlfriend who`s the One cause she heroically tolerates that her bf spends 24-7 on this forum blasting off everything that isn`t Marvel. So definitely not a basement dweller.

Edited by fishnets

He`s 47 years old tall, handsome man with a girlfriend who`s the One cause she heroically tolerates that her bf spends 24-7 on this forum blasting off everything that isn`t Marvel. So definitely not a basement dweller.

BKB probably lives like Kal. I remember when I found out how rich as fuuuuuuuuuuuuck Kal is. Like we make fun of him, but why should he give a fuck? :lol:

Does anyone want to see them as love interests in a movie, despite being 25 years apart in age?

If the chemistry is scorching, like Depp and Knightmare in POTC (she was 17 and he was 40 in the first), oh hell yeah!