Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

Done reading for tonight (I stopped on page 57) as I haven't seen the movie yet and people are talking way too much about the plot :(

Maybe a mod can remind people about spoilers.

I'll be back to read up on all the meltdowns or victory speeches tomorrow.  Peace out!

Thank goodness a War Machine spinoff is unlikely. Cheadle I hear sucks again in IM3, dare I say Terrence Howard was much better despite how much of a douche in real life he is.

He didn't suck, but he barely got any screentime. A War Machine movie should not be made though. No way. That just sounds dumb.

• Like 1

So what was that about all of us with sub-$150m OW being idiotic and crazy?

Well, I wouldn't count my chickens yet. ;)  :P Remember last year TA was in the low 60's and ended up over 80. :D

OK, I`m totally moving out. The level of insensitivity to my shell-shock in my house is off the charts! Who says "Grow up and behave like an adult!" to a person whose movie has just bombed? Heartless bitches!

Edited by fishnets
  • Like 3

Punishment:

Can you give me an example of how the plot is being ruined?  I've been here for an hour or so and I didn't see anything spoil worthy.  Sorry if there is.....but please guys, watch the spoilers.  

This is different to The Avengers. While theatres were desperately adding showtimes to deal with the overwhelming demand there, IM3 seems to be coping just fine. I think it'll end up in the mid 60s.

CNN BREAKING NEWS :

Disney stocks tumbling, Iron Man 3 BO performance disapoints analysts in Wall Street.

Why are you doing this in every post?  Who is saying this is bombing?  Don't be so melodramatic.

So hypothetically speaking, if it gets to "just" $58m, the weekend could realistically play out something like this:

$58m

$45m

$33m

$136m

I think I'd be at a loss for words if I saw that Sunday morning.

I will kill myself if this happens.

CNN BREAKING NEWS :

Disney stocks tumbling, Iron Man 3 BO performance disapoints analysts in Wall Street.

Hey, remember when you prophecized that someone`s smile would be wiped off this November? Well, guess what? It happened 45 minutes ago when that floptastic Friday projection came in.

• Like 2