Neo

Wednesday #'s (IM3 - 8.1M) (let the meltdown begin) 200M in 6 days!

His numbers aren't unreasonable, they're just numbers he wants to see happen?

Again, did I say they were unreasonable? I just said Baumer's were better. I can't have my own opinion? If you think his numbers are great, good for you.

Edited by kayumanggi
  • Like 3

If you're looking for a good model, I doubt you're going to find one. Especially since we have no idea how Gatsby will affect it this weekend either. 

But if this opened in July I'd bet it would pull similar holds to TDKR. They will be neck-and-neck in 10-day totals, I'm sure. 

I don't see how this doesn't get hit hard by Star Trek, but it may only hurt on the OW then stabilize. It sounds like that movie is pretty much the sequel most hoped it to be.

Yeah, it will lose IMAX screens.

Again, did I say they were unreasonable? I just said Baumer's are better. I can't have my own opinion? If you think his numbers are great, good for you.

It's saying his numbers are numbers "he wants to see happen". What do you mean by that?

It's saying his numbers are numbers "he wants to see happen". What do you mean by that?

He means Gopher's numbers are numbers he doesn't want to see happen  :ph34r:

• Like 1

If you're looking for a good model, I doubt you're going to find one. Especially since we have no idea how Gatsby will affect it this weekend either. 

But if this opened in July I'd bet it would pull similar holds to TDKR. They will be neck-and-neck in 10-day totals, I'm sure. 

With the big difference being competition in later weeks, as I keep saying. It needs a healthy advantage through 10 days over TDKR to reach $450m.

This was expected. $8-9m

NO.BIG.DEAL.

Under $7...panic, it's a Wed after a better than expected Tuesday.

The hyper-reaction around he never gets old. It's a cycle that happens every year for some reason. 

Epic meltdowns are epic.  :D  :D  :D

• Like 1

lol, IM3's winning everything so no STID won't destroy IM3. Maybe in your fantasy land but in reality no.  ;)  :P

Reality is that in the UK Star Trek will do slightly better. I assume that trend will translate to the US crowd as well. Considering that big films coming up and IM3 will lose theatres quickly, I'd say Star Trek is in the driving seat.

St 425-430m, IM3 405-415m.

Disappear?  No.  But to have three giant films coming out in two weeks, all somewhat targetting the same audience, or a good chunk of it, will take its toll.  That's inevitable.

Good hold after a monster OW will show that WOM is good enough to thrive despite competition. I think it will drop closer to 60% and then drop harder than previous IM movies and avengers.

Personally I think Memorial day is going to be washout ...

Hangover 3 will not do as well, Star Trek and Im3 get hit hard and only Fast Six comes out with a good gross.

Stop sucking Fast Six's dick. ;)

Reality is that in the UK Star Trek will do slightly better. I assume that trend will translate to the US crowd as well. Considering that big films coming up and IM3 will lose theatres quickly, I'd say Star Trek is in the driving seat.

St 425-430m, IM3 405-415m.

lol

Edited by sdeezy